Rebecca Lamb #161 MrsRebeccaHobson mince pies & gallbladder lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either I’m pissed, or that OOTD from today video glitches back and forth every few seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That kitchen is right state. Guaranteed that house has a damp problem as well and she has slugs all over the place.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She had loads of wrapping to do, so she was going to do some wrapping…so you put everything in gift bags??!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are my eyes failing me or has she suddenly got lots of freckles over her nose and cheeks?
---
IMG_5916.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont look at Tik Tok much but i looked at this
I HOPE YOUR SITTING DOWN
She PUT THE FRECKLES ON TO BE LIKE THE DOG
CAN YOU ACTUALLY...BELIEVE IT🤣🤣🤣

Obviously got too much time in her hands if she has time to do this. I mean when my kids were her kids age I didn’t get chance to prat about like she does. But then again I didn’t neglect my kids.

Reactions: 14
I HOPE YOUR SITTING DOWN
That’s because someone said Anne looks like the dog… but she doesn’t read here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I HOPE YOUR SITTING DOWN
Did she put a filter on of dirty filthy bathrobe too , looks at the absolute minging state of it !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her goal in life is to be married 70+ years and hold a great-grandchild. Given how Beggy is not exactly gifted in intellect, I’m guessing she’s not realised that for this to happen she’ll have to live to over 100. Better start popping those Iceland frozen veg on your plate hunnipot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are my eyes failing me or has she suddenly got lots of freckles over her nose and cheeks?
---
View attachment 2635332
Its a filter on TT
---
Not heggers actually being allowed to have her OWN bowl of grey stodgey cement like porridge & not just having to have a few mouthfuls of greedy mama's
But wait. Breakfast at dinnertime? 🙄 she is one lazy bastard of a mother.
The food on the hands and on the sleeve is griming me out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her SIZE changes by the HOUR!

A model you are NOT hunnipot😂
Anyone remember a few months back when she was on saxenda some of her flowers kept asking her if she'd ever considered modelling 😭 😭 😭 😭 and she was "going to look into it"

Those questions have abruptly stopped. How bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.