Rebecca Lamb #161 MrsRebeccaHobson mince pies & gallbladder lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinks she looks like a totally different person 😂 come off it hunipot. Another wine tonight, she’s obviously forgot she declared herself tee total months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Usually some slutty, fanny dancing in the kitchen - in her slippers. Always keeping things classy🫣
---
I'm thinking they can't be totally brassic - nights out, tattoos, shopping, nails, hair - if you were skint you wouldn't have the disposable income to spend like this.

I'm only thinking of how things have been for me in the past - when times have been hard, last thing I did was spend anything on myself.

She can't be earning much surely? Doesn't add up.
Maybe had their cost of living payment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s going on with her lips/teeth today? She looks different somehow…👀

Reactions: 6
Why does roma always look like she's in need of a good bath and clean clothes. I swear she always looks neglected. I literally feel my stomach turning when I see the state of the poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone going to view that house is walking straight into the kitchen - you'd see straight away £ signs clicking in front of you - the cost of the kitchen alone to put straight. It needs a bomb putting under it 😳😩

Reactions: 16
couldn’t tell you but the nose piercing has made her a whole new person apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she said that to lay the groundwork for when she gets rid of it because she’s read on here what an idiot she is for getting it done with a gun. She says “I don’t know” when she’s looking at herself in her phone. I don’t think it’ll last into the new year tbh 😂

Reactions: 14
I bet she has received loads of messages saying that it’s a bodge job and also read here. You can tell by how high the setting of the stud is that it’s not even a proper nose piercing stud, and if she removes it she will also lie about the reason.

She is one dumb witch.

What's with the bouncing from one leg to the other on that ootd reel? 🤣. The jeans look awful, not flattering at all

• Haha
Did you actually take the boys to a random football pitch and film them running around from a long distance to try and prove you take them to football practice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.