Rebecca Lamb #153 Mrsrebeccahobson the forever wifey, back at the shack & still has no lifey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For when the two twats when they read here - if we can see what your kids have to endure, we can only imagine how things really are โ˜น๐Ÿ˜•. To both have a cake each and not share with your Boys is appaling - Rebecca as a Mother, I can't imagine a Mum doing the things you do, and Steve you are her Enabler. You allow this behaviour to continue towards your own children.

You are Both culpable - shallow, selfish and greedy - even with food. You don't deserve children.

I don't understand why none of the extended Family (his Dad, her Dad, the Mother's) don't take you to task over this - we see only a glimpse of your life - they see the whole duck'up. It's truly baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you Mums Chest Hair - and Woody looked at him as if to say "can't believe you asked that" โ˜น๐Ÿ˜”
Agreed, I also thought Alfie looked a bit uneasy asking in the first place. She used to go out her way to antagonise the boys when they were toddlers, sheโ€™s not right in the head and is an absolute simpleton the rest of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it's a narcissist thing, narcs like babies because they're totally dependent on their parent and you're the centre of their universe ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ as soon as they get a bit of independence they're discarded by Begs....

Unfortunately this isn't a new thing. I'll never forget shortly after getting woodeh 5 things from the pound shop for his birthday, she was getting her hair done in Skipton and made the special trip to m&s to get herself a ยฃ19 bottle of whispering angel because "Avvv seen lurrrrdsss of peepul on insterrr getting this" ๐Ÿ™„ only to then decide she didn't like it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ and bought 2 "Colin caterpillar cerrrrk jars" but duck all for the boys ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Is Colin caterpillar branded stuff not aimed at kids?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think it's a narcissist thing, narcs like babies because they're totally dependent on their parent and you're the centre of their universe ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ as soon as they get a bit of independence they're discarded by Begs....

Unfortunately this isn't a new thing. I'll never forget shortly after getting woodeh 5 things from the pound shop for his birthday, she was getting her hair done in Skipton and made the special trip to m&s to get herself a ยฃ19 bottle of whispering angel because "Avvv seen lurrrrdsss of peepul on insterrr getting this" ๐Ÿ™„ only to then decide she didn't like it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ and bought 2 "Colin caterpillar cerrrrk jars" but duck all for the boys ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Yes I remember that. Didn't she wait until they were in bed to eat them too because "they'd want them" ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sad
Reactions: 25
For when the two twats when they read here - if we can see what your kids have to endure, we can only imagine how things really are โ˜น๐Ÿ˜•. To both have a cake each and not share with your Boys is appaling - Rebecca as a Mother, I can't imagine a Mum doing the things you do, and Steve you are her Enabler. You allow this behaviour to continue towards your own children.

You are Both culpable - shallow, selfish and greedy - even with food. You don't deserve children.

I don't understand why none of the extended Family (his Dad, her Dad, the Mother's) don't take you to task over this - we see only a glimpse of your life - they see the whole duck'up. It's truly baffling.
I agree with everything youโ€™ve said, sheโ€™ll read it and think youโ€™re jealous ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember the shopping trip โ˜น. It looked like he was relishing the eating of the cake, all the while we know the Boys are sat in the back - I don't know of anyone (friends/family) that would do that - we can't even eat a cake without the dog staring and her getting a bit ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜. It was sadistic - deeply unpleasant. I don't believe for one minute the Boys got a big ice cream at Whitby either - probably just a basic cone, while them two had the yellow topped one.
Exactly,I dont just share with my boys but also the dog I get ham and pineapple pizza so he can have the pineapple

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on her latest vlog....
Why is she is decorating her house like a new build. Nothing wrong with new builds but give the farm house some character. 1st thing I'd do is cover up those toilet floors ๐Ÿ˜…
Yes the tiled floors are horrible! No matter how nice the rest of the room could look, those floors will ruin the overall look.

Reactions: 11
The cake video needs to go in the Wiki. Hope the weight she filtered off finds her and her cankles soon. Big nose, rubber lipped, flappy eared and saggy tit freak that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thereโ€™s something so off with Beggy. Thereโ€™s glimpses of just sheer nastiness of her, even with Roma (the forcing her to walk videos show it). She only seems to like her children whilst they are very young babies and after that she seems to lose interest and become quite cold.
Absolutely this โฌ†โฌ†
She only likes them as babies as she can use them for content and get her sweaty, saggy tits out for her pervy followers in the name of breastfeeding. Sheโ€™s as cold and hard faced as they come and gormy, bright red Beaver is just as bad.

My heart absolutely breaks for those poor children they always look so uncared for, ill fed and scruffy. I didnโ€™t know it was possible to hate someone Iโ€™ve never met but I detest these two twats with a passion. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 17

And when they got McDonaldโ€™s when Woody was asleep in the car & didnโ€™t get him anything so when he woke up they were eating and he wanted to try some McFlurry and she was furious about it and gave him the tiniest bit from the spoon ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Agreed, I also thought Alfie looked a bit uneasy asking in the first place. She used to go out her way to antagonise the boys when they were toddlers, sheโ€™s not right in the head and is an absolute simpleton the rest of the time.
I agree too - he looked like he was building up courage to ask. Shouldn't be like that.

Bad enough if they bought and hid them - but to do it right in front of them Both ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

I'm far from perfect although our son thinks I am ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™
I ate a Crunchie one year out of our son's Easter egg.... ๐Ÿ˜ขโ˜น.... The need for chocolate was immense, I owned it - I still get ribbed about it 30 odd years later. He didn't know, I was able to slide it out of the box - the shame. Never again. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you watch her very early videos she comes across as a very cold, miserable cow. You can see when she starts to try to fake it on camera with the hiii everywuuun but every now and again the mask slips and you can see who she really is. She has never been able to mask the stupidness though suuhhhh eternally thick uggggggh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with everything youโ€™ve said, sheโ€™ll read it and think youโ€™re jealous ๐Ÿ˜ž
I hope she reads it and have this ๐Ÿ–•too, Rebecca. Please show to the BulgingRedOne ๐Ÿ™. We can but hope.

No one else within their Family group appears to be voicing what is right by the children, except this group of Tatlers here - odd, absolutely odd.

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™m gonna take one for the tattle team and buy some of these amazing lemon cakes today, to see if they really are so amazing you canโ€™t share with your kids.
Asda do them too think theirs are ยฃ3 for 4 cakes , surely a 40k a month boss babe can afford to get the whole family a pack each ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I must get on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ... Meant to be making a curry!

The blogs, the Boys having lunch - her and Him having cheese on toast with chicken on top - as it pans out, Woody trying to take some... Clearly not for the Boys. Why not make that for all 4 of them - if not enough chicken (never thought of adding that on top of cheese on toast), just have the cheese on toast - so they all have the same.

I don't understand this thing with food - those Boys will strip those cupboards bare in a few years - hungry for anything - she won't be getting away with this crap then.

Reactions: 18
Comment on her VLOG
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Why dont you put Roma im Nursery one day a week to get your work/life balance back๐Ÿคฃ

Absolute classic comment
PMSL๐Ÿ˜‚

Obviously DOESNT know our Beggy & the fact she needs ROMA for the pervy pics & wierdos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I absolutely hate sharing my food with anyone cos Iโ€™m a pig ๐Ÿท however as a mum I couldnโ€™t just sit there bang on about some delicious cakes and start eating them with both my children watching.. I do find that a bit odd? If they donโ€™t want to share how about buy them a cake?? Do think itโ€™s a bit mean :(
Literally! I feel bad when my 4 month old is staring at me crying whilst I eat even though he canโ€™t even eat food yet ๐Ÿ˜‚ these 2 are pure bleeping evil. I bet when they go for meals out they make the boys share a meal, I honestly wouldnโ€™t put it past them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.