Rebecca Lamb #153 Mrsrebeccahobson the forever wifey, back at the shack & still has no lifey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby needs some furniture to cruse round or a nice sturdy walker, not just be plonked in the middle of the room to stand for 2 seconds. Also I thought she was nearly walking over a month ago just in time for the wedding? 🤣 the woman is nuts!

Reactions: 37
She can’t even stand by herself and her legs aren’t in the right position. Let her be a baby 🙂

Reactions: 27
I’ve just had a look at her tiktok account. Wow, some of the comments 🤢 How is Beaver ok with them. It proves what an outdated oaf he is. Happy to have strangers making inappropriate comments, she must be making money off Onlyfans surely and that’s why he turns a blind eye to all the weirdos 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’ve just had a look at her tiktok account. Wow, some of the comments 🤢 How is Beaver ok with them. It proves what an outdated oaf he is. Happy to have strangers making inappropriate comments, she must be making money off Onlyfans surely and that’s why he turns a blind eye to all the weirdos 🤮
Even worse, how is she ok with those comments. We all know she doesn't have a problem blocking people, so makes me think she's ok with disgusting comments made by the perverts

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Beaver doesn’t give a tit about Rebecca! In fact he WANTS men to perv over her. They’re bleeping weirdos I feel sorry for those kids growing up with those dysfunctional twats for parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
When she said she was down to 9 and a half stone did she mean in her thighs? What in the name of SiZe TeN is this:
IMG_4696.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There's no way that this girl who only uses salt and pepper as seasoning in EVERYTHING, likes matcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One minute you’re posting she’s soooo close to walking (she’s not) and the next you miss the newborn cuddle days, queue several photos and videos of the kids you can’t wait to get rid of and off to bed every night.

On a side note, no one and I mean no one, gives a tit and wants to see pictures of your kids as much as you do. Give it a rest.

Reactions: 25
My eyes! For duck sake I just forgot about that monstrosity of a picture!! If my mother seen me posting pics like that she’d punch the stupid out of me!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.