Rebecca Lamb #153 Mrsrebeccahobson the forever wifey, back at the shack & still has no lifey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That made me so sad for the Boys - sat right behind her, looking at the effin box of only 2 cakes left. You just know the Boys were not getting a share. Then Him stuffing his big, fat red face, while Boys behind watching - evil gits👿

Why take the 2 cakes out to the car - if they didn't want to share (evil), than at least keep them in the cupboard until the Boys have gone to bed but not these two - they want to let the Boys watch. It's beyond sick.

Did she say they are M&S? Where is her nearest store then, or when she goes to Leeds. I can't see her buying Percy Pigs for the Boys either. witch.
Theres quite a sadistic vibe to the wsy they behaved with the boys in that clip. Shes always been quite 'cruel' in the way shes treated Woody from quite young,poor little mite was vomiting, his witch of a mother bought a cheap baby grow from Morrisons and made the clearly ill child travel to Leeds to walk round a shopping centre. Steve is equally vile for allowing the children to be treated so badly

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Does chubby bleep actually expect us to believe she did 10,000 steps on her crappy walk?

The only exercise she does is lifting her hand to her mouth to shovel cake in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know it’s already been mentioned but why would you decide to dedicate a section of your vlog (aka incoherent rambling) to cakes if you don’t have enough for your bleeping kids. That’s just cruel.

If I had ears like her I wouldn’t wear a cap.

Dumbo in more ways than one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So this just popped up on my FYP on TikTok… it’s very sad and very true. Need to watch, exactly what she’s doing with her kids

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I feel so sad for those boys 😟 their little faces whilst she’s foaming over the cakes. Alfie does ask for one and she ignores him, horrible pair of cunts shame they didn’t choke

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It makes me laugh the way she positions the phone to film when she evidently has to go back and get it 😂 And her getting out of the car. She’s done it once already. What a sad way to live! *vase noise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t the sunglasses have a lense missing? Maybe she’s so thick that she thought they were meant to be like that 😂
She definitely did!! It's to deter shoplifting and she thought it was a fashion statement! The first time I saw it, I did look twice but cottoned on pretty bloody quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel so sad for those boys 😟 their little faces whilst she’s foaming over the cakes. Alfie does ask for one and she ignores him, horrible pair of cunts shame they didn’t choke
Poor kids 😟 Also it's so odd to me that Alfie has a different accent to the rest of the family. I wonder if he's got it off television?

Reactions: 13
Poor kids 😟 Also it's so odd to me that Alfie has a different accent to the rest of the family. I wonder if he's got it off television?
Obviously we don’t know if he is or not but talking in a different accept can be a sign of being on the spectrum of autism.

Reactions: 22
Did I hear correctly…. did she say to Woody “Are you a gymnastic?” 🤦🏼‍♀️. Think you might mean gymnast 🤸🏼‍♀️!!

I can’t believe they have that extra room. Why on Earth, when they moved in, did they not put a carpet down and make it a cosy playroom for the kids. Imagine only decorating it now because the estate agent has told you to you 🤦🏼‍♀️!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was right then - he did ask. Wasn’t sure if I heard right. Like it was mentioned above - there’s something very cruel about doing that. If that’s how they treat the kids on camera for hundreds to see, it makes me shudder to think what it’s like for those kids behind closed doors 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Did anyone that complained to Pampers hear back yet? I’m still waiting, maybe they’re gobsmacked they gave a p**o enabler some free nappies for her baby prop!
No I haven’t heard back either! I wonder how many people complained.

Reactions: 8
I'd assumed that the kids might have already had theirs as it's a 4 pack, but the fact that he says, "can I try one?" He's never tried them before. I can't eat anything in front of my kids without sharing, I'd feel awful, just couldn't bring myself to say no or even ignore them as she is. She's even going on and on about how amazing these cakes are. It's not like those cakes are tiny, she could share them - and she'll have already had half the pack. She's so, so selfish. Awful mother. Those poor kids. If this is what she shows in public on camera, what is is like behind closed doors?!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Did I hear correctly…. did she say to Woody “Are you a gymnastic?” 🤦🏼‍♀️. Think you might mean gymnast 🤸🏼‍♀️!!

I can’t believe they have that extra room. Why on Earth, when they moved in, did they not put a carpet down and make it a cosy playroom for the kids. Imagine only decorating it now because the estate agent has told you to you 🤦🏼‍♀️!
Because they don’t have any toys to play with 😞

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on her latest vlog....
Why is she is decorating her house like a new build. Nothing wrong with new builds but give the farm house some character. 1st thing I'd do is cover up those toilet floors 😅

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on her latest vlog....
Why is she is decorating her house like a new build. Nothing wrong with new builds but give the farm house some character. 1st thing I'd do is cover up those toilet floors 😅
I actually really like the flooring, but you’d then fit the rest of the room to match and have a massive rug over the top, but then I don’t have children, just two cats who shed enough fur to make coats every day 😂

Also, at the start of the vlog, is that her two dogs just running around in the distance in that field? That isn’t her land, if there’s animals in there, the farmer could easily shoot them. Or is it deer? I can’t listen with sound, her voice goes through me 😂

Reactions: 8
Is anyone prepared to post screenshots/recordings of the vlog? I can't bear to give her the views, but want to see the (no longer) secret room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely hate sharing my food with anyone cos I’m a pig 🐷 however as a mum I couldn’t just sit there bang on about some delicious cakes and start eating them with both my children watching.. I do find that a bit odd? If they don’t want to share how about buy them a cake?? Do think it’s a bit mean :(

Reactions: 16
Theres quite a sadistic vibe to the wsy they behaved with the boys in that clip. Shes always been quite 'cruel' in the way shes treated Woody from quite young,poor little mite was vomiting, his witch of a mother bought a cheap baby grow from Morrisons and made the clearly ill child travel to Leeds to walk round a shopping centre. Steve is equally vile for allowing the children to be treated so badly
I remember the shopping trip ☹. It looked like he was relishing the eating of the cake, all the while we know the Boys are sat in the back - I don't know of anyone (friends/family) that would do that - we can't even eat a cake without the dog staring and her getting a bit 🐶😁. It was sadistic - deeply unpleasant. I don't believe for one minute the Boys got a big ice cream at Whitby either - probably just a basic cone, while them two had the yellow topped one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder why she hasn’t been invited to the nu skin weekend away with the likes of Chloe Lauren.. 🤣🤣 thought she was a boss babe with them all

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.