Rebecca Lamb #150 Hobson wedding super super soon but beave the heave doesn’t want to be the groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie and his grandad look like they are wearing each other’s t-shirts. What is it with their family and wearing clothes that don’t fit them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One question Beggy-where’s your mum?!! I annoy imagine getting married without my mum.
Is her mum really not coming to the wedding?!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if her mum was pissed off she paid for her last wedding dress & then beggy just fucked it off cos she couldn’t fit in it. Her mum doesn’t look like she’s rolling in money so it seems like it would have been a credit card purchase. Bet she’s seething.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if her mum was pissed off she paid for her last wedding dress & then beggy just fucked it off cos she couldn’t fit in it. Her mum doesn’t look like she’s rolling in money so it seems like it would have been a credit card purchase. Bet she’s seething.
That’ll be why it was only on vinted 5 minsBev quite rightly pointed out she paid for it and it’s hers to sell!

Reactions: 17
Beggys waist has disappeared in that white strapless monstrosity. It's almost as if she never had one this whole time.

So far, no beavers mum, no beggys mum, no sister, so who the duck is she filling this ceremony with?? I'm sure she said there was 20 something people attending?????

Reactions: 11
Don’t think Beavers mum is going either
In fairness Steve's mums name is Debbie Larner not Val Hobson but it doesn't seem Debbie's there either.
---
Is she there? Haven’t seen her yet. I suspect she saw more sightly beings in shagascruff.
She put on her IG story her and the brother were in skiathos so yes! A night out on the shagaluf strip will be a classier doo than the beavers wedding...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re on to something there. Bet they’ve had right words.
This would be the plot twist of the century but hear me out...when big bad bev first started appearing in Dingles videos I thought she was ok saying things like "Steve's arse shaped air freshener needs binning" she only really blotted her copy book with us tattlers through the "do one saddos" episode, maybe she gave Bogtrotter the benefit of the doubt at first but since then has realised rebeggar isn't the size 10 supermodel she makes out, can see how she engineered getting pregnant with Rurrmahh, how she claims to be misleading vulnerable people by claiming to be earning 40k a month but is always skint. Of course if this was ever mentioned by Bev I'm sure she'd be deemed a "horrible troll" and deleted and blocked from Dingles actual life.

The tattle life official beaver wedding correspondent aka my mother has touched down in skiathos today 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she didn't fly from Leeds Bradford so I can't get any scoop on what the extended family and BJ bleep were like looooll

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In fairness Steve's mums name is Debbie Larner not Val Hobson but it doesn't seem Debbie's there either.
---

She put on her IG story her and the brother were in skiathos so yes! A night out on the shagaluf strip will be a classier doo than the beavers wedding...
I think Valerie is beavers granny
---
This would be the plot twist of the century but hear me out...when big bad bev first started appearing in Dingles videos I thought she was ok saying things like "Steve's arse shaped air freshener needs binning" she only really blotted her copy book with us tattlers through the "do one saddos" episode, maybe she gave Bogtrotter the benefit of the doubt at first but since then has realised rebeggar isn't the size 10 supermodel she makes out, can see how she engineered getting pregnant with Rurrmahh, how she claims to be misleading vulnerable people by claiming to be earning 40k a month but is always skint. Of course if this was ever mentioned by Bev I'm sure she'd be deemed a "horrible troll" and deleted and blocked from Dingles actual life.

The tattle life official beaver wedding correspondent aka my mother has touched down in skiathos today 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ she didn't fly from Leeds Bradford so I can't get any scoop on what the extended family and BJ bleep were like looooll
Get her to hang around the hotel beggy will be borrowing bridesmaids so she may get a front row seat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looking at today’s delights - Beggy acting like she’s a super model in more nasty, crumpled outfits, Roid tits Beave so bright red he looks like a boiled lobster, big Mandy Alfeh-Ann looking more like a little lad by the day and the arrival of the wedding guests!! What a shanky mob they are. The type of group you’d avoid like the plague if they were staying in your hotel! 😂Just cannot wait for this debacle to commence! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.