Rebecca Lamb #150 Hobson wedding super super soon but beave the heave doesn’t want to be the groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think beaver is really immature as well. He's stuck in that "American Pie" era with the sexist comments he makes. Crass, dull and thick the pair of them. His ex fiancée must thank her lucky stars that rent a muff came along and set her cap at him
Rent a muff 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice this in the OOTD for the pervs posts she did earlier this week? In the beige bikini shot there's a strange lumpy 'thing' under her skin which isn't in the white bikini photo. You'll see it if you're brave enough to zoom in 🤣. Definitely some sort of photo editing going on cos you either have a lump or you don't!

ETA it's down near her knicker line - I'm so sorry for doing this to y'all 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know it’s petty but she took similar pictures last time she was away and I came on here for the same reason I am now but why does she take pictures of air conditioning units? Would it have killed her to have taken the *super cute street* just beyond the hulking great lump of metal. She really is utterly, utterly feckless at everything she does - reverse Midas touch!
This photo is everything 😂 she stood there and thought “supeh pretteh”. She’s as slow as a week in the jail. Those wains of hers have no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think beaver is really immature as well. He's stuck in that "American Pie" era with the sexist comments he makes. Crass, dull and thick the pair of them. His ex fiancée must thank her lucky stars that rent a muff came along and set her cap at him
I get the feeling both Steve and his sister behave the way they do because of their entitled background. Don't think either one of them would be employable in a non family business. I agree he is definitely immature. Steves family are what we'd call ten bob millionaires, got a bit of cash but zero class

Reactions: 13
No no the other people commenting. My bad 😂😂 I forgot it adds on to the previous message 😂
I stand by what I said about them being unlikeable I know children personally who are unlikeable to due to parenting and they’ve not changed in all of those years I’ve known them

Reactions: 14
I am so sick of the countdown that isn’t a countdown 🫠 I genuinely think she believes she’s a somebody with a desirable life and that everyone adores her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.