Rebecca Lamb #142 If your kids are in Tenners, run & hide. Alfeh got bit by Mr Worldwide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant hand holding of Alfeh. I'm more convinced than ever that he's got additional needs. They let Woodeh run wild. She didn't know where he was in a foreign country. We saw that on the video the perv strider shared. Why is she hiding it though. She should just keep him off camera altogether if that's how she feels

Odd how she didn't take multiple photos of her fat arse hanging out either. Something is really off in that house lately

Reactions: 17
She rubbed her nose when she said the hotel reception phoned the police,

and rubbed it again when she said the police spoke to the homeless man.....people lying do that.

If this story is true i find it hard to believe the police did nothing?

Reactions: 27
She rubbed her nose when she said the hotel reception phoned the police,

and rubbed it again when she said the police spoke to the homeless man.....people lying do that.

If this story is true i find it hard to believe the police did nothing?
Absolutely not. Dogs of that breed need licenses in Spain, at the very least like some sort of marker would have been placed on the license and they'd have told the victims.

Reactions: 11
Could the constant head shaking from Roma be stimming? Or is she too young?
One of the kids in our family is on the spectrum and she was about Romas age when we started noticing the signs--lots of hand flapping and head shaking, especially when she got excited about something.

Reactions: 12
Still no explanation how she got the random picture of the dog, one that some woman took 18 months ago???? What the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebecca it is world book day on Thursday , all schools UK celebrate this , what are woody and alfie going as ? Fantastic content for a mummy blogger !!!

Reactions: 15
Telling yi, Beaver went feral, that would explain the people running into the supermarket, incase they got a bite from his gnashers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a chance in hell is that a dog bite from the dog pictured! A bulldogs jaw is bleeping huge and they lock. The top teeth would of
Been on one side of his thigh and the bottom teeth on the other! That looks like a bloody human bite or a nip from a very different dog. Also I love the fact she’s like guys if you go to Tenerife becareful of the dogs it’s not like dogs bite and kill people randomly in uk all the time 😒 just don’t let your kids go up to random dogs any where ffs 🙈

Reactions: 21
One of the kids in our family is on the spectrum and she was about Romas age when we started noticing the signs--lots of hand flapping and head shaking, especially when she got excited about something.
my son has just turned one and he did the head shaking and moves his hands and feet when he gets excited. I thought this was all normal?

Reactions: 3
Someone has commented look out for signs of PTSD wtaf😂
Beggy would need to look it up first🤪
Christ dont give the thick bint ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.