Rebecca Lamb #142 If your kids are in Tenners, run & hide. Alfeh got bit by Mr Worldwide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brown lip liner, her greasy hair, the fact she wears studs first then hoops irritates me haha.

Honestly still don't know what to make of the whole dog in gucci hat bit my son šŸ˜… she repeats herself constantly.

Reactions: 15
33801178-D782-478E-9C94-8F8CEADA70DA.jpeg

The lips, the eyebrows, the bleeping greasy hairā€¦.? Is it wet or just greasy? Gross. Also she sounds a lot like Amber heard with her very in depth droning on šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1994154
The lips, the eyebrows, the bleeping greasy hairā€¦.? Is it wet or just greasy? Gross. Also she sounds a lot like Amber heard with her very in depth droning on šŸ˜‚
That's some filters she's got on that video

She's a complete liar. If Alfeh was ripped out of the dogs jaws his leg would be a mangled mess, there would be blood everywhere! There's not even any blood on his shorts? And just because beaver was holding his hand, wouldn't have made any difference. Why they hand holding a 9 year old and not a 5 year old? Surely it would be the other way around? He's deffo got learning difficulties

Alfeh was calm because he hasn't got a clue what day of the week it is bless him, never mind that he was in danger

Reactions: 36
What in the saving up my pocket money for some Collection 2000 makeup is that look?!

Also, some choice moments - Alpha & Water - the Lost Boys

D0405682-11AB-4441-885A-B3EA96C22AD6.jpeg

Of course they did.
76937F67-31D0-452C-A530-298EEA353AF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m sure she said that alfie has said he doesnā€™t want to go back to Tenerife, yet in that god awful video she said he hasnā€™t said anything like ā€œI donā€™t want to go back to Tenerifeā€ šŸ˜‚

and making out everyone was running and screaming back into the supermarketā€¦ sounds a bit dramatic for saying the dog didnt even draw blood ffs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ that was bloody painful she honestly cannot string a sentence together. Still think itā€™s a pack of lies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's really needing the attention lately isn't she! Imaginary gallbladder flare up, now going on about alfies bite. Wheres the beaver? And the boys for that matter! You'd think she lived on her own with big Anne in that shack.

Reactions: 21
for some who can afford to drive a Teslaā€¦shouldnā€™t you be re thinking your circumstances? If the gallbladder issues was so so so bad you would stop the breastfeeding for the sake or your ā€˜terribleā€™ pain. Or are you lying šŸ¤„?
The breastfeeding pics/videos is probs what she gets payed most for on only fans. It probs pays her mortgage. Thats why she wint consider giving up.šŸ¤Ŗ

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Doth protest to much... who was she trying to convince? Us or herself.
Sheā€™s just seeking attention yet again with her lies!!!
And hunnipot just STOP trying to force feed your baby who clearly isnā€™t ready to be weaned yet. I hate mothers that do thisā€¦. If you want to introduce your baby to food start with a little baby rice or unsweetened custard, tit parenting once again from Beggy

The way she said he spoke about their dogs when they got home ā€˜my doggies love meā€™ was firstly odd as duck for someone who is 9 and apparently has no additional needs but secondly, towards the dogs who apparently didnā€™t hurt him?

Pull the other we all know your own did it.

Reactions: 14
She could have highlighted the importance of having decent travel insurance and taking a credit card for emergencies, as a cheap break isnā€™t so cheap if you have to pay 300 euros at the hospital on top of the cost of the actual treatment.

Reactions: 14
I watched it speeded up by 1.5 and the sniffing is unreal not to mention the constant repetition and rambling!
Honestly she didnā€™t need to do a whole video on it. Alfie walked up to a dog because his dumbass
parents werenā€™t watching him. He got a nip from the dog. No blood on his shorts, so cannot have been that bad! Probably the only person screaming was Rebecca and I doubt anyone was running for cover into the supermarket! Why would they? The dog wasnā€™t rampaging the streets. It was tied up! Her eyes keep going to the side in the video so sheā€™s definitely not telling the whole truth. Bet they were annoyed they had to pay up front for treatment! Probably had to phone Daddy Hobson to get him to put it on his card!

Reactions: 17
Also just to add, his shorts look like they've been cut up with scissors. Not ripped by a dog.
& I don't think it's where the hospital have cut them off either. I think becky did it. She's lying about this story.
She couldn't stop rambling on her YT video. More than normal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.