Rebecca lamb #141 This hunnipot doesn't edit a pic, thinks all her flowers are thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made that holiday (& every other actually) look tragic, I’m influenced to never go abroad again if I’m honest. Good job I know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s made that holiday (& every other actually) look tragic, I’m influenced to never go abroad again if I’m honest. Good job I know better.
Totally agree, every holiday since they've moved to the dungeon looks crap but this one was a spectacular drab anti climax

Reactions: 16
Totally agree, every holiday since they've moved to the dungeon looks crap but this one was a spectacular drab anti climax
I think it was a "flaps out for the camera kind of business trip" more than big mandy Anne's first trip abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to understand why she thought 2 packs of wipes would be sufficient for a weeks holiday with 3 kids? Neither of my kids are in nappies anymore but I still take a packet of wipes on days out and when I go on holiday. Even when my 2 were in nappies, 1 pack of wipes would maybe last a couple days. Surely you use a fair amount to ensure they are completely clean during a nappy change?!
No wonder the kids always look so bleeping grubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet another tragic holiday for the Dingles….. how would anyone aspire to that grotty week from hell ??
We used to hire a car when ours were small, get away from the commercial crap find little coves and tapas bars that are the real Spain, educate the kids on the culture, try new things!!!!
Poor boys having those two inbreds as parents…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Soooo. I hope aroma (holy tit typed Roma but changed it to aroma hahahah) turns out like my niece. She’s a bleeping riot tonight, needs a tranquilliser 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she hasn't tried to influence us all into how everyones kids are catching rabies in Tenners and it's all super normal guys .
She literally doesn't get that we saw how bad it actually went. Begs you were posting from a hospital for Christ sake are you okay hun ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.