Rebecca lamb #141 This hunnipot doesn't edit a pic, thinks all her flowers are thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost property outfits?
Oh my god he looks like someone has stolen his trousers 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a tart he's just picked up, offering free shots to go in a nightclub

I can't believe they've been walking around looking like that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been watching this thread for a while and never commented but the breastfeeding debacle has pushed me over the edge.

Asides from today in the car where you can hear the baby drinking, nearly every other pic and video she has posted the baby is clearly not feeding, she’s sleeping and using her as a dummy. You can tell really easily as her mouth is always open and not attached, she’s hanging off enough to see most of her nipple. If the baby was feeding in this position regularly 1) she wouldn’t be getting any milk and 2) Rebecca would be in absolute agony from the baby not being latched on properly. The fact that she knows this and is posting pictures and also is willingly letting her child do this knowing that the baby is getting no nutritional benefit whatsoever is just bleeping sick.

Long story short, with my first I fed them for what felt like hours at a time because I didn’t know any better. After about 5 weeks of me being absolutely exhausted, all it took was a fantastic health visitor to point out to me that I was being used as a dummy and told me as soon as he falls asleep, wake him, if he’s hungry you’ll hear him swallowing if he goes back to sleep, he’s using you for comfort.

A first time breastfeeder, I would let off with making this mistake, it’s an easy one to make, but this is her third, she knows fine well that baby is sleeping, not feeding and shes taking photos of her sucking at her nipple purely to please a group of degenerates, it makes my stomach turn, she’s is VILE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why even bother doing a Q&A, they literally do the exact same thing every.single.time they go 🤷‍♀️ Go to a cheap, all inclusive, chips eggs and ham, chavvy Brits abroad hotel. Watch the boys jump in the pool. Go to hard rock and various other shitey food places. Cocktails for mama. Sometimes go wild and go to Siam or Loco Park.
Heaven forbid they do some actual sightseeing. Do a volcano or valleys excursion. Do a coast tour. Go out on a dolphin/whale watching trip. Do some water sports. Visit a traditonal, non tourist town. There is loads to do and they literally do the same as they do at home ie. duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right??? We got Alfies leg checked and he's been given some antibiotics and we got some more antibiotics cos we got Alfies leg checked 🤯
The anti biotics are too little too late,those idiots didn't either have sufficient insurance or didnt want to pay for his antibiotics.
---
I don’t know about the tutu but have a look at her wiki
Everything is definitely in the wiki section
---
duck off. You don’t usually comment on this thread so please run along and stop being a twit.

Their comments have gone, probably one of the Lamb Hobson clan

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hotel food is always average? bleeping moron! I stayed in a five star all inclusive last summer (school) holiday and the food was far from average. Still, you get what you pay for you cheap prat. Love how the ‘pool was rammed’ and photo shows anything but! Absolute shitshow, she is!
---
Also…the matrix is glitching or she’s answering her own questions. Again, shitshow excuse of an ‘influencer’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hotel food is always average? bleeping moron! I stayed in a five star all inclusive last summer (school) holiday and the food was far from average. Still, you get what you pay for you cheap prat. Love how the ‘pool was rammed’ and photo shows anything but! Absolute shitshow, she is!
Im sorry but how shes got the nerve to claim the room was “dated” when their house is a bleeping run down dilapidated old hovel of a barn that hasnt been decorated since about 1958 is beyond a joke!!!!!!

The food was “average” from the woman who willingly eats bleeping tinned SPAM!!!!!!

The pool was SUH BIZEH…… BOLLOCKS WAS IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
bleeping hell the pair of them look ridiculous 😂
Steve stop pulling your bleeping socks up like a toddler you moron
If I had a lad who is almost 40 year old dressing like this, I’d have to chuck him or at least tell him to wise up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced beggy is just trolling us at this point, there’s Noway she can get everything as wrong as she does! She can’t think those pleather shorts look nice?! Or that we believe she has loads of washing when we’ve seen two outfits each on rotation all week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching this thread for a while and never commented but the breastfeeding debacle has pushed me over the edge.

Asides from today in the car where you can hear the baby drinking, nearly every other pic and video she has posted the baby is clearly not feeding, she’s sleeping and using her as a dummy. You can tell really easily as her mouth is always open and not attached, she’s hanging off enough to see most of her nipple. If the baby was feeding in this position regularly 1) she wouldn’t be getting any milk and 2) Rebecca would be in absolute agony from the baby not being latched on properly. The fact that she knows this and is posting pictures and also is willingly letting her child do this knowing that the baby is getting no nutritional benefit whatsoever is just bleeping sick.

Long story short, with my first I fed them for what felt like hours at a time because I didn’t know any better. After about 5 weeks of me being absolutely exhausted, all it took was a fantastic health visitor to point out to me that I was being used as a dummy and told me as soon as he falls asleep, wake him, if he’s hungry you’ll hear him swallowing if he goes back to sleep, he’s using you for comfort.

A first time breastfeeder, I would let off with making this mistake, it’s an easy one to make, but this is her third, she knows fine well that baby is sleeping, not feeding and shes taking photos of her sucking at her nipple purely to please a group of degenerates, it makes my stomach turn, she’s is VILE!!
I believe she's bottle fed 90% of the time. If she was fully breast fed we'd have her going on about how she's lost suh suh much weight through breast feeding. As you said it's all for the perverts and an excuse to get her tit out. The outfits she wears are never breast feeding friendly either

Reactions: 11
Dingle hunnayyyy, the two best breakfasts I've ever had in my life were had at hotels, one in Malta the other in the lakes, so no, hotel food is most definitely not always "average."

To be more accurate, the food at the hotels you go to is always average cos you're always at tit bargain basement hotels, with the mythical beast that is your 40k a month salary. 😂😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alfie’s bite hasn’t caused him any pain at all. duck off you absolute cow

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.