Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the hovel they're holidaying in, I'm guessing she never saved enough to buy a brand new Porsche Cayenne twice 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Holy shhhiiiit I laughed so hard!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WTF!! Someone on my Facebook is in Playa las Americas, that’s where she is? I pay no attention 😂 and they’re having an indian!! I reaaaaaally want to message and say if you see this person can you tell her I’m a big fan and get a pic with her!!!! But I never speak to her she might be like NO 🤗😂😂😂😂
Snap!! Would love to know if it’s the same group 🫢

Reactions: 5
That’s disgusting going out in public like that. It’s not classy and it’s not attractive - but that’s those two bogans to a tee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve only just come across this girl! I was wondering how she built up such a following?! Her photos aren’t the usual quality you would expect of someone with her number of followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve only just come across this girl! I was wondering how she built up such a following?! Her photos aren’t the usual quality you would expect of someone with her number of followers.
She bought them 😂

SHES GONE ON HOLIDAY WITH THOSE NAILS 🫣😵💫🤯
---

My girls (Yorkshire) are at school next week so mine are off w/c the 20th wouldn’t be surprised if they were the same
I've just checked their school website. They break up Friday 10th (today) x

Reactions: 2
A troll bought them for her apparently..... 🤣

Welcome and stick around for the mess that is slaggy Dingle Lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is that dress!
Also her legs have expanded as quick as they deflated **cough** edited
Kids look freezing. Bring on todays tit show
---

Bag isn’t suitable for a mum of 3, but a nightie slip dress is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's the shorts for me 😅. I'm sorry but that's some serious chaffage going on there. I hope she has has travel insurance as she'll be at the doctors today with thrush. 😆

Her designer bag wasn't suitable for a mum of three? But those shorts are? 🫠 dead 💀
---

What is that dress!
Also her legs have expanded as quick as they deflated **cough** edited
Kids look freezing. Bring on todays tit show
---

Bag isn’t suitable for a mum of 3, but a nightie slip dress is 🤔
Great minds think alike 😅😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.