Rebecca Lamb #133 Missed school to go a trip paid for by Beavers Maw...for Alfie to play on a See-Saw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The angle this has been taken - Woody has taken this unless Steve is super short šŸ¤” Also, sheā€™s saying the jumper is too short to be a dress - wouldnā€™t normally have stopped her and yet again itā€™s not breastfeeding friendly. That baby will have its face pushed into all the ruffled up jumper šŸ™„
Where is she claiming it is from?

Reactions: 3
That isnt beavers dad - its his stepdad

Sorry just saw you all said step dad ! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
The yearly tradition is that Steves mum and step dad takes Steve his Sister and their families to cente parks not just the dingle dungeon clan this year Sarah and her family didnt go because they moved into their new house the week of the trip. Rebecca needs to remember the trip is really for mummy beavers kids and grandkids I really dont think she'd care if Beggy or the son in law werent there. Note she can't say how close her family are,her half brother said he was so embarrassed by her,he chose to hide at work rather than publicly acknowledge her,she wasn't even embarrassed to admit that

If ever there was proof she isnā€™t right in the head šŸ« 

View attachment 1744512
just WHY?What made her think that was funny. She has serious issues regarding behaviour and what is appropriate

Reactions: 7
Steveā€™s stepdad is a bog standard Caucasian man but compared to the rest of the inbred hillbillies in that photo, he could be considered attractive. On his own? Absolutely not.
I was really surprised how ā€˜normalā€™ and quite well dressed his dad looked as well as different in a good way but now word step dad clarified that confusion. Most definitely not related and it definitely shows.

Reactions: 1
Her kids are just puppets in her IG story, itā€™s all fake!

Oh wait boys Iā€™ll set the phone up šŸ™„ get in the bin Beggy!!

Her kids are just puppets in her IG story, itā€™s all fake!

Oh wait boys Iā€™ll set the phone up šŸ™„ get in the bin Beggy!!
And ice creams???? Itā€™s bloody freezing!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Where the duck is steve?! Hes done a runner hasn't he šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ no way did Alfie roma her and Steve sleep in that bed. Alfie was having a sleepover at daddies. Also why is romas face covered in scratches?! Why is her vocabulary so bleeping tit?! I have been out of formal education over 13 years now and I feel like I need to pick up some books again and broaden my horizons, yet we have beggy who uses "urm" more than any other word she ever uses! Thick. bleep. Honestly. How is her house magical at Christmas? Yeah that tiny tree is just ser ser magic

Reactions: 15
"Our home is just magical at Christmas" and the most grubbiest, dirtiest run down looking fireplace I've ever seen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bit different to her "bounce back" photo.
THE CEILING!!!! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ It looks even worse than it did the other week. It looks like itā€™s hanging on a wing and a prayer. One hefty jump from ā€˜mamaā€™ recording her tasteless clothes hauls and that looks like it will fall in on the kids left to fend for themselves downstairs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit different to her "bounce back" photo.
Imagine as a kid having your big head of a mother jumping up and down in the kitchen in her bra with her udders flailing in all directions. She is a shamless, chavvy slapper. Any bleeping wonder family never visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Our home is just magical at Christmas" and the most grubbiest, dirtiest run down looking fireplace I've ever seen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Magicalā€¦..! Aye. Remember their ā€œChristmas dinnerā€ for an advert she did - with the bleeping Easter table cloth on the table and the saddest most depressing Christmas dinner Iā€™ve ever seen or the ā€œbuffetā€ she did once which consisted of a cheap frozen pizza on a plate with a few sausage rolls and cocktail sausages - wasnā€™t enough to feed a child let alone anyone else!!!!!!! Her house is an actual BARN. Itā€™s a tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Magicalā€¦..! Aye. Remember their ā€œChristmas dinnerā€ for an advert she did - with the bleeping Easter table cloth on the table and the saddest most depressing Christmas dinner Iā€™ve ever seen or the ā€œbuffetā€ she did once which consisted of a cheap frozen pizza on a plate with a few sausage rolls and cocktail sausages - wasnā€™t enough to feed a child let alone anyone else!!!!!!! Her house is an actual BARN. Itā€™s a tit hole.
She had tiny reindeer tea light holders too, if I remember correctly. The most barren Christmas set up ever! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.