Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean of course they’ll make a big song and dance when it’s Rebecca’s birthday

Reactions: 6
Ok I’ve come to the conclusion I liked her stories until she starts speaking because when she speaks I don’t like her stories 😆🤦🏻‍♀️😵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I’ve come to the conclusion I liked her stories until she starts speaking because when she speaks I don’t like her stories 😆🤦🏻‍♀️😵
Same! It's because when she opens her mouth you hear what a fudging idiot she is 🤦‍♀️ Can hear the attitude in her voice if you know what I mean, with sound off she's much more likeable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone saying she’s been more tolerable.. yeah because she’s been bleeping M I A!!! Ok maybe not completely off the grid but let’s face it she hasn’t been on like she normally does, I’m not complaining btw! I’ll give credit where credits due apart from the tango orange filters she’s actually not been that bad the past few days! But then she goes and ruins it by coming on to remind everyone it’s her birthday tomorrow.. it could just be a genuine story but I see right through her and to me she’s coming on to let all her arse lickers know to get the ‘happy birthday’ messages ready for the morning! Que the millions of reposts of ‘happy birffffday elllehhhh’ 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Debated for a long time before making this account but can confirm she doesn’t even have her own emails to look through. Channel mum deal with ALL her brand dealings so she is absolutely talking out of her hole when she says she’s sorting her emails.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Debated for a long time before making this account but can confirm she doesn’t even have her own emails to look through. Channel mum deal with ALL her brand dealings so she is absolutely talking out of her hole when she says she’s sorting her emails.
Who dis?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so i see gypsy rebs begged herself an holiday what i would like to know is why she is allowed to take her child out of school whenever they go on holiday as usual they rip the system off worse than immigrants just like ripping gas off at there old house😡

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Everyone saying she’s been more tolerable.. yeah because she’s been bleeping M I A!!! Ok maybe not completely off the grid but let’s face it she hasn’t been on like she normally does, I’m not complaining btw! I’ll give credit where credits due apart from the tango orange filters she’s actually not been that bad the past few days! But then she goes and ruins it by coming on to remind everyone it’s her birthday tomorrow.. it could just be a genuine story but I see right through her and to me she’s coming on to let all her arse lickers know to get the ‘happy birthday’ messages ready for the morning! Que the millions of reposts of ‘happy birffffday elllehhhh’ 🖕🏼
Totally agree! I’m sorry but seriously this girl can’t do anything now to change my opinion of her. She’s shown her true colours, everything else aside, that troll post the other week confirmed it for me that she is a manipulating attention seeking twit 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ps every time I see a pic of Steve posing and smiling I want to gouge my eyes out 🤢 even his smile is creepy 😬

The girls a born liar. She’s fake and I don’t care what front she tries to put on or what she says, I’ll always assume she’s talking shite

Reactions: 9
so i see gypsy rebs begged herself an holiday what i would like to know is why she is allowed to take her child out of school whenever they go on holiday as usual they rip the system off worse than immigrants just like ripping gas off at there old house😡
They did WHAT at their old house?! 😱 throw the tea this way!

so i see gypsy rebs begged herself an holiday what i would like to know is why she is allowed to take her child out of school whenever they go on holiday as usual they rip the system off worse than immigrants just like ripping gas off at there old house[emoji35]
What do you mean by Gypsy?

Reactions: 7
You're on the wrong website mate...

Oh here we go, 3 photos of herself, “Happy birthday to me!!!” and already reposting stories of people wishing her happy birthday. Do we think our Elleh needs some attention that she’s quite clearly not getting in real life?

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh here we go, 3 photos of herself, “Happy birthday to me!!!” and already reposting stories of people wishing her happy birthday. Do we think our Elleh needs some attention that she’s quite clearly not getting in real life?

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣
I have a special kind of dislike for people who post ‘happy birthday to me’ looking for all the attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she spending so much time reposting people saying happy birthday to her.. isn’t she meant to be on holiday.. sad really

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.