Rebecca Lamb #129 Magic mirror always lies while leaving baby Anne unsupervised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These photos are obviously going elsewhere ☹🙈

Sooooo if Annie was bottlefed would we keep seeing her feeding her???? Course we wouldn’t!

Reactions: 16
Aren’t babies meant to be tummy to tummy when breast feeding. Roma is just lying there with her head all twisted.

Reactions: 14
It’s still showing as liked on mine aswell. Imagine that your partner doing tit like that when you’ve not long had a baby probably still bleeding hormones all over probably feeling vulnerable. Even if she was earning many thousands a month, she really doesn’t have much. Even the stuff money can’t buy she misses out on. Sad sad life.

Reactions: 14
Yesterday a post from Lucy Carter popped up on my feed. It’s a load of photos of her & her family at a pumpkin patch & she is advertising Matalan (repeat work Beggy, something you know little about). Anyway, I know Beggy is tit with her adverts & I’m not sure how I really feel about LJC, but nobody can deny her adverts & posts in general are just so much better than anything Beggy cobbles together.

The difference is like night & day. Lucy’s photos are good quality, you can see some thought has gone in to them & the post itself, her children look happy, energetic & well dressed. The posts actually made me want to go look at some of Matalan’s clothes. It’s just bizarre how Beggy gets things so wrong but insists on continuing this charade of her IG being her job.

Reactions: 22
Yesterday a post from Lucy Carter popped up on my feed. It’s a load of photos of her & her family at a pumpkin patch & she is advertising Matalan (repeat work Beggy, something you know little about). Anyway, I know Beggy is tit with her adverts & I’m not sure how I really feel about LJC, but nobody can deny her adverts & posts in general are just so much better than anything Beggy cobbles together.

The difference is like night & day. Lucy’s photos are good quality, you can see some thought has gone in to them & the post itself, her children look happy, energetic & well dressed. The posts actually made me want to go look at some of Matalan’s clothes. It’s just bizarre how Beggy gets things so wrong but insists on continuing this charade of her IG being her job.
And I bet Lucy doesn’t get hundreds of complaints sent to the PR company unlike our beggy and has to keep quiet who she works for untill the day of release
Dubai let us never forget 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beggy forget showing Annes ROLLS
Her legs are fuking purple❄
The shack must be freeeeezing😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That poor baby! Her skin is mottled because she’s so cold 😢 still, as long as her skank got her obligatory daily tits out post, doesn’t matter. Content baby 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
40k a month I'd have central heating installed and on full blast all the time at this time of year 🙄

Her obsession with her daughter is worrying. It's an unhealthy one. She reeks of a narc mother in the making.

Also, that poor baby definitely inherited their parents odd looks. Poor little mite. tit parents she didn't ask for.

Reactions: 31
If you’ve got to wear clothes because it’s too cold without them, then why the duck is your child sat in just a vest 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I see the baby is losing her hair, there’s gonna be no pretteh clips or hair styles for a while!! My daughters all rubbed off and she barely had any hair till she was nearly three!!

• Haha
I’ve no words except

tit MOTHER!!!!!

Im a grown adult but Ive slippers and a cardy!! Ok it’s sunny here but it’s October and she’s weeks old!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.