Rebecca Lamb #127 That's why mums go to Iceland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just giving my opinion what what it’s worth. I don’t need to be a health professional to tell that she isn’t right. She’s a narcissist, and a compulsive liar. Whether it stems from depression who knows, but the blatant show of putting herself before her kids is absolutely disgusting, there’s no excuse for that. And the way she’s sidelined those boys since Anne arrived has been nothing short of cruel. All in all she’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bloody hell! Crying because her newborn was awake for an hour in the night and she is soooo tired 🙄 I was lucky if I got an hours sleep a night with my first 😂😭
I find it unbelievable that she’s crying about lack of sleep?! ITS A NEWBORN bleeping BABY! You expect it to sleep through so you can be the lazy cow you are and lie in bed all the time. I’m sorry but when I had my 3rd boy, I was up every 2 hrs with him for weeks on end, still got up and sorted my other two out for nursery / school. While my partner was working. Get fucked beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She needs to get in the real world!!
In fact they all do, Insta huns whatever the fk they are!!
Christ almighty what a way to live, get a job!!!!

Reactions: 12
what a sad little life Jane

hate how the boys full identities are Anne’s big brothers now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
what a sad little life Jane

hate how the boys full identities are Anne’s big brothers now.
We should start a go fund me for the therapy those boys are going to need. She is cruel to those boys well she always has been but more so since she’s had a gurlll.

Reactions: 8
I'm a 12 (a 14 in h&m and primark and an xxxl in zara 😅). Although I'm a bit taller, I'd say she is wider than me, her waist looks bigger than mine and her legs are definitely bigger. Now I'm a 32 waist, if I've eaten a big dinner a 33 🤣. No way in hell is she a 28, not in any world, my daughter is a 28 and she's a stick thin 18 year old. Why aren't her sheep calling her out on this?... clearest lie this liar has told. She's just dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.