Rebecca Lamb #127 That's why mums go to Iceland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it too! Even with my second, who woke me up constantly, I loved having a cuddle & a chat just the two of us 😍 She’s a bleeping disgrace.
I just don’t get it! Getting pissed at a what, 2 week old baby waking cause the poor thing is bleeping hungry! Just cause she can stuff her face without help 😂

Reactions: 18
She tried to play it down later, didn’t she? Realised what a bleep she sounded like. Yeah, your daughter is still in her 4th trimester, she needs your comfort Mama.

Reactions: 14
I hope Anne keeps her up every bleeping night for the foreseeable. She's a stinking bleep. Bet Steve can't wait to break away from that house in the mornings. Anything to get away from that lazy piece of shite moaning because she was kept up for a whole hour 🥴 I bet he dreads going home to listen to listen to her. Must be even harder to put up her with knowing that she got pregnant on the sly knowing he didn't want another baby.

Reactions: 30
So she was too tired to get out of bed to help sort Alfie & Woody before school this morning, but isn’t too tired to go get her toes & brows done 😡 she honestly gets more selfish by the day. Steve is an absolute mug to let her carry on the way she does. He might as well take the boys & just be a single parent elsewhere, at least they won’t have to look at her melting candle face & listen to her droning on all the time.

Look at those xs shoulders hunipots 🤣🤣 xs my bleeping arse, such a liar!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Surely if she was suhhh suh tired this morning she could’ve rested with the baby rather than get her toes done lol…

Reactions: 21
Wonder if this lack of sleep is the road to she can’t breast feed or she’s going to express so Steve can help with the nightfeeds?

So she was too tired to get out of bed to help sort Alfie & Woody before school this morning, but isn’t too tired to go get her toes & brows done 😡 she honestly gets more selfish by the day. Steve is an absolute mug to let her carry on the way she does. He might as well take the boys & just be a single parent elsewhere, at least they won’t have to look at her melting candle face & listen to her droning on all the time.

Look at those xs shoulders hunipots 🤣🤣 xs my bleeping arse, such a liar!
She's a selfish bleep. I've never known a mother to be so bleeping selfish.

Wonder if this lack of sleep is the road to she can’t breast feed or she’s going to express so Steve can help with the nightfeeds?
If Steve has any sense he'll tell her where to go. She got pregnant deliberately against his wishes, she can deal with the bed she's made. Lazy fucker would probably expect Steve to do night feeds and still get up to leave the boys to school while she lies on her fat arse. Mark my words, the cracks in that sham of a relationship will only deepen now, and it's all her doing.

Reactions: 28
She has no shame either .. publicly admitted she basically cba getting up with Anne far to tired for it yet fucks of to get pampered

Reactions: 16
Why the duck is she getting her toes done for anyway! She lives in the middle of nowhere, it's coming into autumn winter, who the heck is going to be looking at her trotters? Like I get it some people like to get these things done, but when any of mine were only a couple of weeks old, I can guarantee you my toes were the last thing on my bleeping mind. The woman is a bloody nut job.

Reactions: 44
I mean this is the Mother that opted to get her hair done than go to her son’s Sports Day, so yeah; nothing has changed. Her looks are the priority.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
SELFISH FUKING MOTHER😡
Toes + Nails for The Dales🤣
2 Boys ????
I really hope Steve starts to see how USELESS + LAZY she is....

She's a selfish bleep. I've never known a mother to be so bleeping selfish.

If Steve has any sense he'll tell her where to go. She got pregnant deliberately against his wishes, she can deal with the bed she's made. Lazy fucker would probably expect Steve to do night feeds and still get up to leave the boys to school while she lies on her fat arse. Mark my words, the cracks in that sham of a relationship will only deepen now, and it's all her doing.
Why on earth would anyone put up with HER in a relationship
Brings duck ALL to the table well maybe the everlasting Bunny Easter cloth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
H
I mean this is the Mother that opted to get her hair done than go to her son’s Sports Day, so yeah; nothing has changed. Her looks are the priority.
She makes her looks a priority but still looks rough as a badgers arse 🤢

• Haha
Size 28 waist? I think not mama!! I’m a size 8/10 and wear a 28, much smaller than her and haven’t had a baby!! Why is she trying to make out she’s wearing size 10 jeans when she was never that size. She’s at least a 16… crazy and so so (suh) damaging for other new mums

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why the duck is she getting her toes done for anyway! She lives in the middle of nowhere, it's coming into autumn winter, who the heck is going to be looking at her trotters? Like I get it some people like to get these things done, but when any of mine were only a couple of weeks old, I can guarantee you my toes were the last thing on my bleeping mind. The woman is a bloody nut job.
Was literally gunna say this! Also she was moaning the other day about baby getting cold or something yet she's dragged her out nearly everyday since. Absoulute lunatic.

Size 28 waist? I think not mama!! I’m a size 8/10 and wear a 28, much smaller than her and haven’t had a baby!! Why is she trying to make out she’s wearing size 10 jeans when she was never that size. She’s at least a 16… crazy and so so (suh) damaging for other new mums
I know sizing is different where you shop but sorry there is no way she is 10. I'm same height as her and alot simmer and even I'm a 8 In most shops. She's bat tit crazy I think she still goes of sizing when she was maybe 18 😅 she's at least a 12/14 maybe she's a 10 in mom jeans (that are meant to actually be baggy but are skinny on her) 😅😅😅 or she is going by US sizes so a UK 14 is a US 10 😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say she was back in her pre baby jeans and someone found them and she’d posted them saying they were 30” waist?

she makes my head hurt 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her old idol LJC who last gave birth 3 years ago gets a 30 waist so the math is really not mathing is it 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, she’s definitely a solid 14-16 and so damaging to new mums and everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.