Rebecca Lamb #127 That's why mums go to Iceland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd give creating a new thread a go. If Beggy Lamb can create human life, well, I got this.

Thank you @D.W's Library Card this was a corker!!

So Beggy decided to endure labour in a car outside mums old faithful and favourite Iceland. No sign of Peter Andre or Joe Swash lingering around a prawn ring or beef platter in this one though folks. Nope, just Steve taking her up the orifice with a Greggs sausage roll......

It's okay, they kept themselves entertained with the Netflix series 'The Devil in Ohio'. Said Devil has apparently deicided to duck off back downstairs since learning it's fan club consists of Beggy and Steve Lamb.

Anyone else want to do a further re-cap?

* Sorry I forgot that tag/link thing - hope an admin can help

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Here we go again 😄 these threads move more quickly than begs drops her knickers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm late but the spinach pancakes... is she bleeping Popeye now?! 😂

(Google that one, dingle!)

Also shout out to Kerrehh Katonuuuhhh for her catchphrase that inspired the title. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought I'd give creating a new thread a go. If Beggy Lamb can create human life, well, I got this.

Thank you @D.W's Library Card this was a corker!!

So Beggy decided to endure labour in a car outside mums old faithful and favourite Iceland. No sign of Peter Andre or Joe Swash lingering around a prawn ring or beef platter in this one though folks. Nope, just Steve taking her up the orifice with a Greggs sausage roll......

It's okay, they kept themselves entertained with the Netflix series 'The Devil in Ohio'. Said Devil has apparently deicided to duck off back downstairs since learning it's fan club consists of Beggy and Steve Lamb.

Anyone else want to do a further re-cap?

* Sorry I forgot that tag/link thing - hope an admin can help
I can't take her serious with that bleeping expression 😂 Steve looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights sat beside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What days does the midwife come post birth? I remember day 5 for heel prick but can’t remember the rest? The midwife would always ask me how often mine were feeding I wonder if shes had a visit today and been upset if they’ve said she’s not feeding enough?

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else concerned about Roma? Are the online story sites not working or have neither of them posted any stories in the last 24 hours?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else concerned about Roma? Are the online story sites not working or have neither of them posted any stories in the last 24 hours?
Is something wrong with Aroma? Have Beggy and Steve had a row? We’ll likely never know. Life is suh suh suh perfect, guys. Thanks for all your messages Just been enjoying my newborn bubble. Sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I doubt very much that life is suh suh perfect
I bet she’s messaging other new mums on a what’s app chat in a 3am woe is me vibe
I’ve had three kids and none of them slept through till at least 8-10 weeks and that was waking them with a top up bottle at 10pm

Reactions: 7
No, not concerned at all. I think Steve has resumed normal behaviour and has left her and her bestie to it whilst he’s out and about in his Barbie dream car. He wasn’t around to hold the kid for the 5 mins it would’ve taken her to wash her face and brush her teeth so she’s probably just throwing a strop in true Rebecca Lamb style.
Leave the miserable bleep to it, she wanted this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.