Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly breaks my heart thinking of these poor boys. I’ve recently went through a stem cell transplant, intense chemo for 4 days basically zapped my ovaries away to nothing. Kills me that I won’t be able to give my son a sibling (unless I adopt or surrogacy but I ain’t rich) and these bleeping asshats can reproduce and don’t give 2 fucks about them at all. Not a post for sympathy at all, I wish I could take those boys in and give them a much better life being a single parent!
Your son will turn out a marvellous human being, because he no doubt has a great mummy and that's all that will matter to him and his future.
Becky and Steves kids don't stand a chance and sadly this is the problem with society thesedays. People popping out kids when they shouldn't be, a vicious cycle of dregs.

Good luck with your recovery, and remember, your lad will be fine without a sibling, there's plenty of adults who grew up as only children and it did no damage, adults that had bad parents though is a different matter altogether..... lots of troubled souls out there 💔

Beggy has no idea how bleeping lucky she is to have 3 kids. The sooner she realises it, the sooner people will stop hating her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread folks....

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that is wondering why they are holding hands like father and daughter.. mine & my husbands fingers interlock when we hold hands.. or are we the weirdos 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I literally said to my bf yesterday when he held my hand like that " I like it when you hold my hand like this it makes me feel like a little girl" 🙈(don't kink shame I like DDLG hahaha) but I'm pretty sure they're in a ddlg relationship too. The whole S necklace screams dom/sub to me. Like he owns her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.