Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Steve goes to baby shower cos she can’t stand to be apart from him for more than 5 minutes.. and also to top the numbers up seen as she’s got duck all friends

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still think it's tragic she is organising her own baby shower. It's something friends or family is meant to do for you

Reactions: 27
Feather from out of nowhere, nana, nah mate just the bleeping chickens you have in your garden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Possibly not entirely her fault but I find some of her obliviousness to pregnancy loss triggering. When she writes things like I am soo amazed at my body for being pregnant 3 times. Well I have been pregnant 9 times but I don't have 9 kids.

Also the video just now where she is acting so shocked at the pregancy test. Try having miscarriage after miscarriage aftwr a miscarriage, then a pregnant test won't be all that relevant as it may be mean nothing. But she couldn't fathom losing and not that I wish her to but she has no idea!
Bless you, it's her ignorance and arrogance that angers me. She's so detached from reality and that other people may be struggling with her endless crap. I genuinely couldn't give a toss about her pregnancy because it's just as mother meal ticket, the sooner her social media bubble bursts or someone steps in for the kids, the better. I can't stand her or Steve, two uneducated obnoxious chavs bringing children into the world that neither of them actually want or care about

Baby shower today then 🙄
No doubt arranging herself because she has no mates and her partner as nd family couldn't give a toss about the pregnancy.

Reactions: 12
You know you’ve fucked up in life if you have to arrange your own baby shower and the people coming are your boss babes 🤣 where’s your mates Rebecca, that’s right, you don’t have any lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
be interested to see if the coke head who was meant to be her main bridesmaid attends, haven't heard of her for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 13
be interested to see if the coke head who was meant to be her main bridesmaid attends, haven't heard of her for a while
Or her “friend” she went on holiday with in February when Steve didn’t go on their anniversary trip to Tenners!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Or her “friend” she went on holiday with in February when Steve didn’t go on their anniversary trip to Tenners!!!!
I'm sure she went with Woody to visit her and her new baby a few weeks ago so you'd think she would be there.

Reactions: 7
Mark the day everyone, what a momentous occasion. Beggys got a bra on!!!!!!

Granted it looks like a normal bra and she's just tucked the straps in, rather than an actual strapless bra like a boss babe on £5k might have. But still. No nips today!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait to see the food she puts on 🤪

Also, is it just me, but I don’t understand why one of her followers would ask to see a picture of her nieces? Some random asking to see family pictures of young girls? I guess that’s what happens when you purposely attract peados to your profile. I would rip Beggy’s throat out if those girls were mine and she posted that picture 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Considering she into washes her hair about once every 2 weeks that feather could have been in there for weeks 😂 I wouldn’t even admit that fell out my unwashed always greasy head 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.