Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor dogs, I bet it’s boiling in their house. My parents live in a barn conversion and it gets boiling in there!

Reactions: 10
everyone do not panic about the dogs remember Rebecca’s days out with the kids last no more than 2 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That’s probably why poor Alfie has teeth like a row of bombed houses.
Yep I lost a lot of teeth to drinking coke - 21. Honestly having them pulled out in my 20s was one of the worst things I’ve ever been through & I was never given coke as a kid, they deteriorated so quickly it was shocking. They really need to be looking after his teeth especially as they’re adult ones

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well done Rebecca for finally finding Alfies glasses !!!

Again who is looking after the dogs all day ?? Do they just shove them in the barn ?

Can’t get your kids feet properly measured at clarks but can spend the same amount of ££ at the botanist !! Not fit to be parents you two !!
I don’t know why she’s even wastes money going to nice places like the botanist when she eats the driest, most boring food on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You lot have had me proper belly laughing constantly for the last 24hrs! My hubby thinks I've lost the plot! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Id love to see her reaction video to finding out she was pregnant again. Would it top Kerry Conways where her husband looked so disappointed and she was saying how worried she was about telling him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would rather tear the sticky side of a sanitary towel off my pubes every night than shag the penniless toofy munter, Steve Hobson.
Thank you, thank you - you've given me a much needed 😂🤣 tonight. Brilliant 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Possibly not entirely her fault but I find some of her obliviousness to pregnancy loss triggering. When she writes things like I am soo amazed at my body for being pregnant 3 times. Well I have been pregnant 9 times but I don't have 9 kids.

Also the video just now where she is acting so shocked at the pregancy test. Try having miscarriage after miscarriage aftwr a miscarriage, then a pregnant test won't be all that relevant as it may be mean nothing. But she couldn't fathom losing and not that I wish her to but she has no idea!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
That fake reaction video of her finding out she was pregnant was hilarious… gcse drama style acting. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.