Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I found the q&a of Steve saying she stalked him and her face when he said it was a picture. She tried saying it was the other way round but Steve shut her down. There was no mention of him having a partner though
try and record it and put a copy on the wiki before she deletes!

Reactions: 7
Looks like she was trying to not show herself because she had the same dress on as yesterday and then Steve post the most shittest photo he could take of her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha please can someone screenshot his stories and put them on here I daren't look at his stories incase I get blocked!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why are her kids drinking Coke? šŸ˜« You know thatā€™s not an occasional treat either.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I looked back at some of the old videos and the difference in her. She was a very basic looking girl, trowelled with make up & obviously quite insecure - you can see looking back how heavily she edited her photos (blurred skin, eyes etc). Whereas now she truly isnā€™t insecure, she thinks sheā€™s beautiful when in reality sheā€™s hideous and I donā€™t think it would matter if she was actually a size 10 or remotely plain still. Her ego outshines her and she is just all round vile. Sheā€™d KILL to look even an inch how she used to. God help her when she pushes lumeh out, sheā€™s the size of a hippo.

Reactions: 18
Ok I found the q&a of Steve saying she stalked him and her face when he said it was a picture. She tried saying it was the other way round but Steve shut her down. There was no mention of him having a partner though
It definitely was said.. I donā€™t know what video but it is in one where itā€™s mentioned he was with someone else

You know she wouldnā€™t have washed that dress last night either to put on clean today

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1493765
Her confidence is staggering at timesā€¦.. imagine saying that your boyfriend was happy with 2 kids and not keen for another, it has been a journey but he is super, super excited now as if life is perfect.

Becky, the baby isnā€™t even here yet ā€¦. when the sleepless nights are here and the inevitable struggles and demands with 3 kids kicks in, is he still going to be super, super excited? Will he never say ā€œwell I never bloody wanted 3 kidsā€ when times are tough?

She is so narcissistic and arrogant!
Steve had no choice, he was stupid enough to shag the local bike, all she knows is how to use sex. If he had left, he would be financially respkns8for the boys and even the new baby , whether he wanted it or not. He stupidly trusted a lying slapper to be responsible for contraception, he could have done more, so now takes the consequences.

Reactions: 18
if you look on the wiki, she dragged the boys round leeds shopping on the hottest day of last year...annual tradition for this fruit loop lol

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Well done Rebecca for finally finding Alfies glasses !!!

Again who is looking after the dogs all day ?? Do they just shove them in the barn ?

Canā€™t get your kids feet properly measured at clarks but can spend the same amount of Ā£Ā£ at the botanist !! Not fit to be parents you two !!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.