Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have TikTok search Wren Eleanor and watch the second video, she basically says she doesn’t care about pervs watching her daughter because it makes them money. Oh and a higher percentage of her followers are women so that makes it ok 🥴 it’s awful she makes me sick
I think Dingle will be exactly the same. That's why she's so excited to have a girl and is buying an unborn child a bikini

She does know that women are sex offenders and assist paedophiles too? Lots of it in the news if anyone needs educating. It was female staff in a nursery taking videos of children in their care to sell on the dark web. Women tend to get away with it more because kids are generally taught to trust women and suspect men. Sick witch needs the kid removed from her care

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Also, just because someone identifies as a woman online, it doesn’t mean they are a woman.

I’d honestly rather be poor for all my days than to subject my daughter to the above scenario. We, as their parents, are meant to be protect our children, as they can’t do it themselves. How has (apologies for the crassness) pimping your kids out online become so normalised? It’s bleeping horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she should go live while in labour lol as we have all been on this journey with her it's been the longest pregnancy in history

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
whatever happened to Rebecca's "bulllennseeeeyaeegurrrrs" wore once to wow Steve's family at Centre Parcs and never seen again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd rather go out in public wearing the sack skirt that Beckeh bought from Everything £5.00 than let that beetroot faced, long toothed munting bleeping dog so much as touch one of my arm hairs
I would rather have my hair cut with a knife a fork and have Stevie Wonder shape and tint my eyebrows whilst filling my lips with badly migrating filler than shag Steve Hobson!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came across a tiktok account where they confront predators wanting to meet up with young children and grooming them online. Anyway these people literally look just like normal people you’d walk past in a street and would know what they do.
i know it’s clique to say that predators looks creepy and weird but honeslty you’d be shocked at some of the people the confront. It even shocked me a little as they come across so normal! Rebecca is so naive to it all and a lot of her followers will be sec predators. I feel for the kids to be exposed so much, she won’t protect that baby she’ll be using it online to post lol her inappropriate outfits.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I would absolutely not be dragging my kids around the city centre on a day like today. Trinity might be covered but it’s got a glass ceiling and will be like a bleeping greenhouse today, the rest of Leeds is a complete sun trap. Is she bleeping okay. Absolute head.

Reactions: 23
She won't do the dinasour trail In Leeds with them I bet. She will claim she's too tired and pregnant to walk around out of her way, it'll just be whichever they see as they're passing on the way to whatever shops she wants to go in. Wonder what she treats herself and baby girl to today?!?

Reactions: 14
Yeah it’s vile - have you seen the comments calling the child sexy etc? She’s THREE years old. Her mum posted videos of her pretending to insert a tampon and shave her vagina. She has loads of fan accounts with disgusting captions. How is she not even bothered by that?
And you know full well that’s how begga will justify her perv posts, “well I’m not doing anything as bad as that am I”

Reactions: 7
Holy bleeping christ, I just went on and watched that absolute bleep on tik tok. For a start, she's not all there, the way she talks is off. She doesn't seem to show any emotion. And secondly, I just seen a video of her squirting whipped cream into her toddlers mouth. Try telling me that's not for perverts! That woman needs her child removed ffs that is bleeping disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok I found the q&a of Steve saying she stalked him and her face when he said it was a picture. She tried saying it was the other way round but Steve shut her down. There was no mention of him having a partner though

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would absolutely not be dragging my kids around the city centre on a day like today. Trinity might be covered but it’s got a glass ceiling and will be like a bleeping greenhouse today, the rest of Leeds is a complete sun trap. Is she bleeping okay. Absolute head.
She has zero common sense, why not have one of her days at home in the garden on a day like today - paddling pool, bbq etc and then when it cools down next week, take the boys out!!

Reactions: 20
She’s wearing the same dress she wore in 30+ degree heat yesterday that absolute woman 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So she trailed round all day yesterday in the sweltering heat, hot, sticky, sweaty and she's wearing the same outfit today! :sick:

She’s wearing the same dress she wore in 30+ degree heat yesterday that absolute woman 🤢
Great minds! :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why in earth is she out and about with them poor boys?!!!!!

It’s over 30!!!!! 😡🥵

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.