Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s either Roma/ Romy or Rosie, I’d put money on it
It will be Romy, for certain.

So strange the way they've had a name from practically day one, seeing as the pregnancy wasn't planned n all.

Reactions: 13
I think River too, or Ruby. Like Rubeh rabbit

Did you take some photos? 😂
Edited to add: just saw she’s doing a night time pregnancy routine, didn’t she do something very similar before that got 25m views cos of all the pervs and the thumbnail of her pregnant in a bikini? Making some pregnancy perv bait again 🙄
Yeah I remember that vlog being mentioned a few times in older threads. I think that was when her channel made her some decent money for a while, because it was being viewed & shared by all the perverts. That’s why she’ll do one again, because she doesn’t care about her children’s safety, all she cares about is attention & making money in whatever way she can.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell how much day cream does she put on her face? It took a few minutes to rub it in! Also, she slaps it on everywhere - suh close to her eyes and up into her hairline. Skincare influencer 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is you can rub whatever you like into your face. But when your hands, towels and bedding are as dirty as hers are…. It’s irrelevant. Hence why she still looks like a pig. Oh and all the gluttonous grub.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What’s the fingered-on-the-dance-floor one doing today? Has she taken the boys somewhere fun like a museum, park or beach, or are they indoors still shovelling sugar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My predictions are :
Rae
Ria
Raven
Remi
River
Renee
Rosalie
Raya
Rumi

Reactions: 2
If she calls the baby gurrrl Rebecca I will DM beaver a pic of my tits. And then I would die.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Runt (of t'litter)
Ratchet (hoe after my mam)
Realllehhh (good)
Rubeh (rabbit)
Ribena (craving fruit suh much)
Rayyyyynnnn (on t'dales)
Riceee (half a pouch between 5)
Riceee..😂😂😂😂 just brilliant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This must have been what dingle used...she was so confident and smug from the beginning. I still wouldn't have put it past her for her to have had an abortion around the time she was acting weird and filming herself in hospital, with the internal scans etc
Screenshot_20220807-185105_Instagram.jpg

Has she not posted any stories today? I’m blocked so I rely on the anonymous viewing websites, sometimes they play up. But it seems that she hasn’t posted today.

Reactions: 1
Has she not posted any stories today? I’m blocked so I rely on the anonymous viewing websites, sometimes they play up. But it seems that she hasn’t posted today.
Yeh she has unfortunately. You haven’t missed anything. Her bare gunt as always

• Haha
He looks so uninterested when she’s asking him to rub her feet!!!! 🤢 don’t blame him tbh!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.