Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moisturiser shes trying to flog is only spf 22. If she was such a skin expert she would know the recommended minimum face SPF is 30. Absolute div

Reactions: 11
Rebecca is a girl's name derived from the Hebrew Rivkah, meaning "to bind or tie."
In the bible, Rebecca was Isaac's wife and the mother of Jacob and Esau.
In the dales, Rebecca would love to be Beaver's wife and the mother of Alfie and Woody.

Rivkah Hobson.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping state of it this morning, she’s using too much cream on her face absolutely disgusting watching her that close up slathering it all over her minging face and deformed lips.

Anyone else grossed out that she uses the same lash serum through her brows and lashes, I don’t know, it doesn’t seem right to me, it just screams eye infection 🤮

Wow, I’ve been away abroad on holiday (during term time, Beggy!), and just had an epic catch up! 😱

River Hobson! Calling it now 🥴

Reactions: 10
Those lips! I’m surprised she’s not jumped on the fopperholic band wagon and claiming that they’ve swollen during pregnancy 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the financial advice blog?
I laughed so much tears ran down my leg!
Yeah you buy it once you buy it twice????!!!?? Or you need to be able to buy it twice to know if you can afford something. Wtf?? Was she on drugs or something? She's heard 'you buy cheap you buy twice' somewhere and totally misunderstood what it meant and just interpreted it arseways in her stupid little brain. Omg I'd be so embarrassed. Does she live in a cave? Well yeah I suppose she does! She hasn't heard of anything - this is a drill, 27/4 etc etc.

Steve cheated when she was pregnant with Woody. It won’t stop, she thinks that 2 hideous tattoos and a marriage stops a man from cheating, absolutely not. If a man has no respect for his partner, which Steve publicly proves is the case, then absolutely NOTHING will stop him doing it again. He got away with it multiple times before, he’ll get away with it again because he knows she’ll never leave him. She isn’t capable of driving to the nearest town without him so there isn’t a chance in hell she’ll leave him. Hopefully Steve finds a woman capable of raising and loving children right so those 3 kids at least get a decent step-mum since their own mother has the maternal instincts of a grain of sand.
Do we know this for definite? What are the details? How did you know? Did it last long, who was she etc

Steve cheated when she was pregnant with Woody. It won’t stop, she thinks that 2 hideous tattoos and a marriage stops a man from cheating, absolutely not. If a man has no respect for his partner, which Steve publicly proves is the case, then absolutely NOTHING will stop him doing it again. He got away with it multiple times before, he’ll get away with it again because he knows she’ll never leave him. She isn’t capable of driving to the nearest town without him so there isn’t a chance in hell she’ll leave him. Hopefully Steve finds a woman capable of raising and loving children right so those 3 kids at least get a decent step-mum since their own mother has the maternal instincts of a grain of sand.
Do we know this for definite? What are the details? How did you know? Did it last long, who was she etc

She’s really inspiring me to buy that lash serum with her 3 lashes in her whole head 🙄
All I can see when I watch her stories is her big greasy face and rubber lips, truly awful.

Sorry I’m so behind but how do we know Steve definitely cheated when she was pregnant with Woody?
I'd like to know this too. It just seems to get said every now and then. How do we know it's true?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow, I’ve been away abroad on holiday (during term time, Beggy!), and just had an epic catch up! 😱

Cos they just love going to the little supah cute river and paddling and its just so cosy and outdoorsy and just gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I think River too, or Ruby. Like Rubeh rabbit

Just seen her in the wild for the first time! Looking absolutely miserable 😂😂😂
Did you take some photos? 😂
Edited to add: just saw she’s doing a night time pregnancy routine, didn’t she do something very similar before that got 25m views cos of all the pervs and the thumbnail of her pregnant in a bikini? Making some pregnancy perv bait again 🙄

So we’ve got:

Romy
Roma
River
Rosy
Raven

Any others?

Im going to throw Riley, Reese, Robyn and Rowan in

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t matter what she calls her, she could pick the prettiest name ever and it’ll still be tit because she won’t be able to pronounce it properly. And stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So we’ve got:

Romy
Roma
River
Rosy
Raven

Any others?

Runt (of t'litter)
Ratchet (hoe after my mam)
Realllehhh (good)
Rubeh (rabbit)
Ribena (craving fruit suh much)
Rayyyyynnnn (on t'dales)
Riceee (half a pouch between 5)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So we’ve got:

Romy
Roma
River
Rosy
Raven

Any others?

I think it'll have a similar sounding ending to it like the boys' names. So something like Rosie, Romy as you've said. Also Ruby or Rumi.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.