Rebecca Lamb #120 No pink icandy for Rebecca the loser, Cos Mummy's a beggar and not a chooser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she claims that she herself earns £5K a month and that Steve also “runs his own businesses” and that he is raking it in himself. It’s her that had tried to imply that she earns loads of money and can buy anything she wants - not us!!!!
Exactly my point, thanks for clarifying... It's a note about the lifestyle she CLAIMS to be living (i.e. that she can get whatever she wants), not that people should or shouldn't be buying bags...

Honestly that this even needed to be clarified is boring, but thanks to those who did 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘Push present’ 🤢 I am embarrassed for her!
That bag isn’t even very nice & doesn’t go with ANY outfit she ever wears. She has absolutely zero style.
Push present for a child she planned and he didn't want. He definitely is her witch. Sorry but any woman that asks for a push present or expects one, should realise the biggest gift is having a child. So sick of greedy vloggers pushing out babies for attention, content and money, then showing little to no interest in the child once the novelty wears off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“Push presents” are right up there with baby showers, gender reveal parties, “mini-moon”/“baby-moon” and naming ceremonies as Americanised, self absorbed, pretentious nonsense that is both vulgar and pathetic in equal measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
“Push presents” are right up there with baby showers, gender reveal parties, “mini-moon”/“baby-moon” and naming ceremonies as Americanised, self absorbed, pretentious nonsense that is both vulgar and pathetic in equal measure.
I think I love you 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the winner for the most resented “push present” giver Ever is…. Steve “the cheat” Hobson!

bleeping hell… push present for a baby he never wanted and was tricked into by his selfish fake girlfriend (NOT WIFE!) Their whole existence is just cringe to the highest degree! 😂

Too add… my husband bought me a diamond bracelet with our little girls birth details on when I had her… as a suprise… not for the gram… but because he wanted too for me and himself and not every fucker watching our fake life and false pretence that those sad fucks have to keep up! And I would never ask for one… how embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And the winner for the most resented “push present” giver Ever is…. Steve “the cheat” Hobson!

bleeping hell… push present for a baby he never wanted and was tricked into by his selfish fake girlfriend (NOT WIFE!) Their whole existence is just cringe to the highest degree! 😂

Too add… my husband bought me a diamond bracelet with our little girls birth details on when I had her… as a suprise… not for the gram… but because he wanted too for me and himself and not every fucker watching our fake life and false pretence that those sad fucks have to keep up! And I would never ask for one… how embarrassing
That makes sense though, something commemorating the birth, not a tacky bag for bragging rights. It says everything about her priorities for life

Reactions: 8
If it was a ‘push present’ 🤮🤮 for having woodeh, as she claims, then why is she carrying it about when she’s 35 weeks pregnant with him?? Nothing she says or does makes sense, it’s all bleeping lies 🐍
B218E771-A49C-4844-B56F-6D463C080010.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’ve fallen down a hole someone help me out 🤣🤣 so this backpack was the actual ‘push present’ as she went on to buy it. I can’t stand the lies, she hasn’t got an honest bone in her body, so unlikeable!
33624BB2-5958-406E-8F25-DF611331FE7D.jpeg
C80B9C56-7F91-4147-B14A-39F062E9278D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If it was a ‘push present’ 🤮🤮 for having woodeh, as she claims, then why is she carrying it about when she’s 35 weeks pregnant with him?? Nothing she says or does makes sense, it’s all bleeping lies 🐍
View attachment 1431530
When you’re putting the bins out at 8am but due in the office at 9am 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re at the Ivy, wtf is Rebecca gonna eat?? They don’t do chicken nuggets and chips or a tin of chopped tomatoes on pasta.
She’ll probably order the Truffle Fries and complain that they’ve gone off 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.