Rebecca Lamb #120 No pink icandy for Rebecca the loser, Cos Mummy's a beggar and not a chooser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss babes meeting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Think the chosen colour is blue, Beggy, granny ash and Steph are in blue, what a sick cult!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bag kills me off. Just because it has a name on it doesn’t make it appropriate for every outfit

I don't know why people here comment that she should have the latest bags and that when she earns 5k a month. 5k a month really isn't that much is it? Two working adults doing an ordinary job can easily bring in 2k a month each - totaling 4k a month and I wouldn't think they were loaded earning 4k a month so where does this idea come from that shes loaded? 5k a month for 2 adults really isn't that much. Its just about above a standard wage for 2 adults.

Reactions: 12
I don't know why people here comment that she should have the latest bags and that when she earns 5k a month. 5k a month really isn't that much is it? Two working adults doing an ordinary job can easily bring in 2k a month each - totaling 4k a month and I wouldn't think they were loaded earning 4k a month so where does this idea come from that shes loaded? 5k a month for 2 adults really isn't that much. Its just about above a standard wage for 2 adults.
you’d surely have bags appropriate for your outfit though (and likely not nailed to the walls for display) if you earned £5k a month - didn’t she say that was her income alone too, not both of them
We earn about that and definitely not living the highlife but if one of us earnt that it’d leave room for a lot more of life’s luxuries

• Heart
  • Haha
Because she claims that she herself earns £5K a month and that Steve also “runs his own businesses” and that he is raking it in himself. It’s her that had tried to imply that she earns loads of money and can buy anything she wants - not us!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If this baby does end you being a boy, she’s going to disappear off the face of the earth

• Haha
Does she not realise that we all have an identifible typing style? "And stuff". She has 1000% wrote that herself. Even if people go out of their way to type a little differently to make it seem like it isn't them, its usually still quite obvious. Shes an absolute bleeping nutjob sending this tit to herself. The really scary thing is, she likely sends it and then convinces herself that her flowers all love her and genuinely think that stuff about her even though she wrote it herself. Shes mentally unstable.

I also think the story where she says "Steve will abandon me" speaks volumes about how she might have BPD? I've said before it doesn't seem like she does but I can imagine her being very emotionally unstable and the word abandon is something that people with Bpd usually worry about
Or watching her makes them feel better, because if a loser like her can get through life, everyone stands a chance. Her family and friends are lucky, because when they're in a room with Rebecca they are guaranteed to be the smartest person in the room

If this baby does end you being a boy, she’s going to disappear off the face of the earth
We can only hope, but I fear for the child because that woman can be evil with the boys

Reactions: 15
She's making out it's her that's making the 5k alone and beaver will have his own income so let's say nearly 7k a month is ment to be going into that dump and they can't even replace a kitchen floor windows ect and her RR is ancient , she's a fkn liar

• Heart
‘Push present’ 🤢 I am embarrassed for her!
That bag isn’t even very nice & doesn’t go with ANY outfit she ever wears. She has absolutely zero style.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's making out it's her that's making the 5k alone and beaver will have his own income so let's say nearly 7k a month is ment to be going into that dump and they can't even replace a kitchen floor windows ect and her RR is ancient , she's a fkn liar
But she makes out that beaver doesn't work so she can pretend their only on her income with is 5k a month like that's literally what she makes out they earn and pretends their well off when they really aren't. I know what you're saying though if beaver works it would be 7k but we both know she likes to pretend he doesn't

Reactions: 9
Just going back to her rant on Monday regards the heat… do you think she’d like to tell the families in London who’s houses have burnt down that they should have just put some sun cream on and stayed hydrated? She’s getting on my tits more than normal at the moment. ‘Boss babe’ meeting today… more like a scene from Roald Dahls The Witches.
She’s such a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Instead of a bleeping “push present” (yuk) why not pour some money into that run down hell hole of a house they live in before they bring a newborn baby into it. Like, maybe replace the windows or invest in central heating before the winter comes? No?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Instead of a bleeping “push present” (yuk) why not pour some money into that run down hell hole of a house they live in before they bring a newborn baby into it. Like, maybe replace the windows or invest in central heating before the winter comes? No?
Imagine being on your 3rd kid and still having the mindset that you consider something as frivolous as a push present. Jesus Christ, how immature. The baby she’s wanted for so long should be more than enough and if she’d matured at all she’d be embarrassed that a push present was ever a priority thought, like how are you 3 pregnancies in and not gained perspective on what’s important in life, especially after the events of the last 2 yrs and the state of things to come. We’ve said it before but she truly is a child playing at being a grown up

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She hasn't seriously taken the lumi with her has she?! That picture looks like it's on the train table?! Hahahahahahaha! I know it's a "bizzznissss lunch" but FML, there's no way I'd be carrying that thing around with me! Is that why she needs that ridiculous, big, unmatching bag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Instead of push presents , what about savings accounts for the kids , life and critical health insurance for the parents , a cooker that works a trampoline net , you know the basics for the health , wellbeing and protection for your kids you have decided to spawn !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Instead of push presents , what about savings accounts for the kids , life and critical health insurance for the parents , a cooker that works a trampoline net , you know the basics for the health , wellbeing and protection for your kids you have decided to spawn !
Exactly this!!!!

Reactions: 6
Not having a hen do "aboard". Thick fxxkin twit. Not having it because you can't afford it Beggy.

Reactions: 14
Hi! Long time lurker, it’s very clear her Louis Vuitton sliders and Chloe bag she had for holiday were fake. Because surely with a summery outfit you’d be wearing them today? Like the Chloe bag? Why use a very old style winter bag? I believe it’s because the givenchy is real and the rest are fake. And some of the women she will be meeting with will have real items and will know the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.