Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with gallstones, she sure does like to plan things as if she doesn’t, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ who shows every little aspect of their wedding before the big day? Could you be arsed 😳😂

Reactions: 22
Weve been here BEFORE!!!🤪
There Was going to be a wedding
Then there Wasnt
Now there is......😂😂

So she has booked flights & a venue too but she hasnt even visited the venue
Fuking hilarious
COMEDY GOLD BEGGY
She lives in fuking Dreamland🤣🤣
Get in the bin & stay there

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Once the baby comes she’ll abruptly stop posting about the wedding. I imagine she’ll try and wedge her fat (but flat) arse into the body positivity sector.

Reactions: 19
Does she think her little girl will be the size of a three or four year old to wear a dress like that next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s just such a liar.

“Booked our flights at the weekend”

LIAR.

Booked flights for your UNBORN, PASSPORTLESS, CHILD WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE YET?!!!

duck off and at least try to come up with something that’s even plausible you absolute crackpot.

Weve been here BEFORE!!!🤪
There Was going to be a wedding
Then there Wasnt
Now there is......😂😂

So she has booked flights & a venue too but she hasnt even visited the venue
Fuking hilarious
COMEDY GOLD BEGGY
She lives in fuking Dreamland🤣🤣
Get in the bin & stay there
Most airlines don’t even have flights available to book for next year yet…..! 😂👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m not sure if Rebecca has worked out yet that baby girl is only 8mths old at the “wedding” yet posts dresses for toddler girls!! 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She couldnt get any!!!!!! Thicker if she tried
Hilarious!!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s just such a liar.

LIAR.

Booked flights for your UNBORN, PASSPORTLESS, CHILD WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE YET?!!!

duck off and at least try to come up with something that’s even plausible you absolute crackpot.

Most airlines don’t even have flights available to book for next year yet…..! 😂👍👍👍👍
EXACTLY!!!

I literally saw her post and thought but you can't book that far ahead yet!! She's full of tit!

She's going to look a cheap bleep like she always does with whatever hideous dress she chooses! It'll be a Shein special! Plunging neckline to show her saggy tits and a massive split up the side or something. She will look awful like she always does! AND it'll all be fake because there's no way Steve will marry her!!!

Reactions: 12
Just imagining the juxtaposition of ol’ beetroot face and a cream linen suit 😂😂😂

Hunky Walter indeed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or did woody look really uncomfortable with the little girl kissing him?
I just came to say this. He’s looking at whoever’s filming feeling really uncomfortable and they’re filming, laughing and encouraging it. Tell your bleeping daughter to pack it in, I’d be fuming if someone was doing that to my son and making him uncomfortable. I wouldn’t sharing it to my instagram with thousands of followers. bleeping weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s just such a liar.

LIAR.

Absolutely gold!!!
How??
Just please me tell me HOW???? her sheep don’t pick up on this just like we have????
You can’t book a ticket for someone who isn’t even bleeping born yet !!!!😂😂😂😂
My god!!!!!
What an absolute tragic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.