Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely minging to say your unborn baby has the "juiciest lips" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

All her back day hanging over that bra strap, WEAR SOMETHING THAT FITS head

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yo be honest I don't care what she calls the baby, the only thing I'm certain of is, once the novelty wears off or the attention stops the baby will be ignored just like Alfie and Woody. It sickens me that this unhinged woman has babies just for attention, content and meal tickets, if she showed any sign of prioritising or caring for her kids wellbeing I'd believe these children were planned by her for maternal reasons rather than narcissistic and financial reasons
Once the babeh is not attached to the tit anymore she won't be arsed about it. Sick of the sight of her belly too ffs.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Juicy is one of her favourite adjectives though. Alongside, super cute & precious.

Feel free to add anymore to the Rebecca Lamb dictionary 🤓

Reactions: 11
Saying your unborn child has the 'juiciest little lips' is bleeping awful and has so many other connotations to it. WHO THE duck SAYS THAT??? Makes for such uncomfortable reading.

Reactions: 33
“Juiciest lips” first of all boak but secondly, the baby has normal lips, I’d go as far as saying a really small top lip and unfortunately it has Becky’s nose. It kinda looks like Alfie as a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Juiciest lips” first of all boak but secondly, the baby has normal lips, I’d go as far as saying a really small top lip and unfortunately it has Becky’s nose. It kinda looks like Alfie as a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree big nose like our dingle and I agree looks like Alfie

Reactions: 13
She was a weird looking child wasn't she 😬

She's completely dead behind the eyes 👀
Tits out for the pervs though so there's always that.
The weirdest c u n t on the internet describing her unborn daughter's lips as "juicy" while posing in a skimpy lace bra 🤢🤢🤢🤢 dirty old tart

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
WHY?
Just WHY?
Does she have to be in bra & knickers EVERY bleeping DAY🤢
Once is....enough
1. You are unstable
2. You need to start being a Mother ffs

Reactions: 32
That post in her underwear is so unnecessary. You can be pregnant and show off your bump without being half naked for all your childrens school teachers etc to see 🙈 I follow two pregnant ladies on Instagram, Tori Masters and Brittany Lynn Lutz and they are so classy and elegant when it comes to posting pregnancy photos. Even if they post a swimsuit bump photo, it doesn't look grotty and desperate like Beggys.

Beggy just looks desperate to get attention from strangers on the internet. It's so sad really. I feel sorry for her baby girl, she'll be exploited non stop on Instagram. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 20
The weirdest c u n t on the internet describing her unborn daughter's lips as "juicy" while posing in a skimpy lace bra 🤢🤢🤢🤢 dirty old tart
She gives me Rose West / readers wife vibes so much with this pregnancy - it’s actually sickening

Reactions: 22
Beggy your daughter won’t inherit your gross filled lips ThEy ArE nOt ReAl. Your real lips are like slithers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.