Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so, she "booked a venue" aparrently within days of her U turn that she doesn't want to get married "somewhere in the daaales that's beautiful" anymore, so surely they would have told her when she "booked" wether the ceremony they provide at their venue is legally binding in the UK or not 😂😂😂😂

You're gonna have to be a bit sharper bogtrotter to outsmart us tattlers 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She would be better just going to a local registry and having a small function in a pretty pub or get married in a nice modest hotel but she's not wanting that as she has no one to invite so it's better just to duck of to greece

Reactions: 19
It's a very immature way of thinking isn't it? Is anyone really jealous of other normal people? I might be jealous of someone who is literally rolling in money, homes in every country, spends their days doing amazing, cultural, activities. Eating incredible food, seeing incredible sights, showing their children the world, without having to worry about the mundane everyday things or money. But jealous of Becky and Steve from the Dale's? Why would I be 😂 if there is anything they have that I was "jealous of" then I'd just get my own... jealous of the rangeh? I'd get one! Jealous of the shack? I'd just stop renovating, cleaning and maintaining my own home! Jealous of her hairline? I'd just shave a couple of inches off my own! Literally nothing about their life is worth being jealous of, why can they not see this?😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I would be jealous of Paris Fury married to a big nearly 7ft hunk imo plus they are millionaires ..but ohh well dingle thinks we are jealous of her and we fancy Beetroot face beaver that drives around in his dad's wee white car like a fkn 17 year old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
‘I’m sure I read somewhere that you have to be registered here to actually be married’

yes Rebecca you read it here on tattle after I mentioned that being married on Greece isn’t legally binding. Also, either ask your WeDdiNg PlAnnEr 🤪 or bleeping Google it you absolute weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 38
‘I’m sure I read somewhere that you have to be registered here to actually be married’

yes Rebecca you read it here on tattle after I mentioned that being married on Greece isn’t legally binding. Also, either ask your WeDdiNg PlAnnEr 🤪 or bleeping Google it you absolute weapon
And she still expects people to believe that they had already planned and booked a wedding before?! If you had already gone through the process before you would know exactly what was required here……..

Reactions: 23
I would be jealous of Paris Fury married to a big nearly 7ft hunk imo plus they are millionaires ..but ohh well dingle thinks we are jealous of her and we fancy Beetroot face beaver that drives around in his dad's wee white car like a fkn 17 year old
If my nearly 40 year old partner had a titty tattoo of my name I’d run a mile 😂 surrr jealous of mr and Mrs inbredible 😂 she’s an absolute weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
so, she "booked a venue" aparrently within days of her U turn that she doesn't want to get married "somewhere in the daaales that's beautiful" anymore, so surely they would have told her when she "booked" wether the ceremony they provide at their venue is legally binding in the UK or not 😂😂😂😂

You're gonna have to be a bit sharper bogtrotter to outsmart us tattlers 🤔😁
Just coming on to say the same
So....bleeping BACKWARDS its too.....funny
ALL for attention

If my nearly 40 year old partner had a titty tattoo of my name I’d run a mile 😂 surrr jealous of mr and Mrs inbredible 😂 she’s an absolute weapon.
Titty Tattoo😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like they’ve both reached level 10 of dumb cuntness today. It must be hard trying to maintain a fake lifestyle when you’re clearly scraping the proverbial financial barrel.
Nobody is jealous of your situation living in a hovel you can’t afford to sympathetically refurbish in the middle of bleeping nowhere with fuel costs at an almighty high, a baby on the way you didn’t want and food costs spiralling.

I feel pity for the cows forced to neighbour you, Beaver. How’s daddy’s little old man Toyota Yaris? Has daddy not stumped up the cash to replace Beggy’s illegal tyres yet? Have you tried sweet talking mummy instead? Have you tried actually getting a job? Is the aga still broken? How’s the damp? Is it caused by the bathroom you badly fitted? Have you treated the woodworm in the kitchen? Did poor Alfeh have his homework marked? You know, the clock one that was clearly wrong but your bike was too busy taking selfies for the gram to bother sitting and helping her son.

Have a lovely day hunnipot 🦫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sounds like they’ve both reached level 10 of dumb cuntness today. It must be hard trying to maintain a fake lifestyle when you’re clearly scraping the proverbial financial barrel.
Nobody is jealous of your situation living in a hovel you can’t afford to sympathetically refurbish in the middle of bleeping nowhere with fuel costs at an almighty high, a baby on the way you didn’t want and food costs spiralling.

I feel pity for the cows forced to neighbour you, Beaver. How’s daddy’s little old man Toyota Yaris? Has daddy not stumped up the cash to replace Beggy’s illegal tyres yet? Have you tried sweet talking mummy instead? Have you tried actually getting a job? Is the aga still broken? How’s the damp? Is it caused by the bathroom you badly fitted? Have you treated the woodworm in the kitchen? Did poor Alfeh have his homework marked? You know, the clock one that was clearly wrong but your bike was too busy taking selfies for the gram to bother sitting and helping her son.

Have a lovely day hunnipot 🦫
I still think that Beaver senior paid for this house as a tax dodge.
Beaver snr bought it (possibly using the proceeds of the company sale) and then gifted it to Beaver jnr -- this would explain the two sale transactions on the same day.
The only problem is Beaver jnr has to stay in the hovel (and hope Beaver snr doesn't kick the bucket) for 7 years or both becomes liable for the unpaid taxes.
So although the Dingles may have no mortgage, I reckon they thought her gravy train with Channel Mum and other sponsorship deals would finance the improvements.
This has not happened and they can't afford to either do it up or sell it.

So, yes Beaver, really jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I still think that Beaver senior paid for this house as a tax dodge.
Beaver snr bought it (possibly using the proceeds of the company sale) and then gifted it to Beaver jnr -- this would explain the two sale transactions on the same day.
The only problem is Beaver jnr has to stay in the hovel (and hope Beaver snr doesn't kick the bucket) for 7 years or both becomes liable for the unpaid taxes.
So although the Dingles may have no mortgage, I reckon they thought her gravy train with Channel Mum and other sponsorship deals would finance the improvements.
This has not happened and they can't afford to either do it up or sell it.

So, yes Beaver, really jealous.
Yeah that's really weird isn't it, two sales in one day. Are they the same amounts on both transactions? Would a gift show up as a sale?

Reactions: 6

Surprised she can even read at all to be honest...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a very immature way of thinking isn't it? Is anyone really jealous of other normal people? I might be jealous of someone who is literally rolling in money, homes in every country, spends their days doing amazing, cultural, activities. Eating incredible food, seeing incredible sights, showing their children the world, without having to worry about the mundane everyday things or money. But jealous of Becky and Steve from the Dale's? Why would I be 😂 if there is anything they have that I was "jealous of" then I'd just get my own... jealous of the rangeh? I'd get one! Jealous of the shack? I'd just stop renovating, cleaning and maintaining my own home! Jealous of her hairline? I'd just shave a couple of inches off my own! Literally nothing about their life is worth being jealous of, why can they not see this?😂😂
What about if you wanted a tv bed
Would you screw a tv onto the end of your bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sexy Bev must get on ok with her dad and step mum if she's dragging them all to Greece, I wonder if beavers sis will be bridesmaid and who will watch the menagerie of animals?

And who the fucks paying for all this her dad ? or a bank loan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weather has been nice so why hasn’t their future Evel Knievel been out on his dirt bike? We’ve seen it once.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.