Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought she was going to say it cost about £50. That is not a cheap food shop. It would be cheap if she didn’t buy all that absolute shite for the boys.
Also, thought she didn’t eat much animal product? Every meal is meat. Buy a tin of lentils for 50p and do a veggie lasagne, no need for all that meat

Reactions: 22
She got duck all for £80! We shop at Aldi and granted there are only 3 of us (my partner and toddler) but we'd get twice as many meals out of that amount. When we do things like lasagne we get the big 750g mince and make enough for multiple portions so there's always leftovers for lunches or the next night. Where is the veg?!? How are her kids getting anywhere near 5 a day on that haul? How much yogurt and rice does one house need?!?!?

Reactions: 17
She probably relies on Alfie getting school dinners so she doesn't have to give him anything "proper". Let's face it they're out eating greasy restaurant food 3-4 times a week on top of that rubbish shop too. Beans and sausages in a tin no thanks 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The size of that packet of ham "for sandwiches "! That's not going to go very far!
She shops like a child, mostly sweet stuff and treats, where's all the veg Becky?
Not much nutritional value in that shop!

Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t know how she does it. How on earth does that shop feed them for a week. I had a food shop delivery two days ago from sainsburys, £156 for the four of us. That was mostly fruit and veg and a load of chicken and salmon, a few snacks, three packs of bottled water and dilute juice, Houmous and other dips, yogurts and cat food!!!!!!!!! And I still spend another £40-60 on a top up too 🤷‍♀️
Dont get me wrong if I don’t write a shopping list and need to top up things like cat food, detergent etc I can spend £130-140 a week but if I really sat down planned the meals stuck to a list, I could definitely do 5 days for about £40. I just think as an ‘influencer’ she’s trying to make out like she’s been savvy spending £80 for that when in fact it’s crap and the meals haven’t been thought out or explained, there’s no veg, a bit of fruit and loads of unhealthy sugary crap. She hasn’t got a clue and I doubt influences anyone to buy any of it, there’s just no purpose to the video!

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she make the crepes & pancakes herself? Takes all of 3/4mins max to get the ingredients together and give it a mix 😂 We spend £40 for 2 adults, lunch & dinner for 7 days a week plus snacks online with sainsburys. It definitely wouldn’t be double if we had 2 kids 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she make the crepes & pancakes herself? Takes all of 3/4mins max to get the ingredients together and give it a mix 😂 We spend £40 for 2 adults, lunch & dinner for 7 days a week plus snacks online with sainsburys. It definitely wouldn’t be double if we had 2 kids 😂
Literally spends all day doing duck all but can't boil rice or make a pancake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The food shop video… she’s proud that she got so many meals (four! FOUR!!) for £80 😫😫😫

Reactions: 17
Oh dear B E G G Y
Even with your SUPAH £80 ALDI HAUL
Your.......day has been a REAL tit SHOW from Am to Pm

Its called KALMA
Time to get a PROPER JOB🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure she mentioned where she went food shopping 🤯

That is awful for £80, where is her lunch, Woodys lunch when he's not at nursery, the potatoes for chips, lasagne sheets and cheese sauce, fajita kit or spice mix, salsa/sour cream. Then it might have been better value for money.

Also 3 peppers and 3 onions to make lasagne and fajitas and add peppers to some kebabs.. for 4 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think her nose and lips look like they have been done again purely due to swelling in pregnancy and her completely abandoning any kind of self control with regards to her salt intake- she looks huge all over because she eats and drinks absolute tit and is carrying that retained water weight all over. It might sound bad but I wouldn’t be suprised given the state of her diet and lack of exercise if she was a candidate for pre eclampsia. She needs to be careful she’s pushing her body and her luck.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.