Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I say I ran here…

Bowel Babe died yesterday, thousands of women in America are being silenced, god knows how many people are dead in Ukraine… and this absolute lard of a woman is crying about how she struggles to keep up with ‘work’ and her animals. bleeping hell, she needs therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 76
100% needs help
100% NOT pregnancy hormones
Trouble in the SHACK 4sure
Why isnt she on the phone to Beaver
INSTA & The WHOLE WORLD DONT!!! need your pathetic ness Beggy

Reactions: 32
And, telling the time is on the lower KS2 curriculum, albeit it tends to be taught in Autumn 1 or 2 of year 3. So, it could be age appropriate work, if he needs to work out and show the minutes. But, I agree. If a child in my class had that much time off, and was clearly struggling, he would be flagged to the SENDCO and meeting taken place. We don’t know what the teacher may be doing though - his school work and homework could be differentiated due to his needs. I would hope so.

Reactions: 6
The thing is she comes on Instagram crying and saying she’s being “real” but she’s absolutely not. If she actually admitted to why she’s crying (past catching up with her, money worries, dead chickens, dodgy tyres, Alfie’s issues, regretting losing time with Woody when he starts school etc) then some of us might see her in a different light. I’d say her terrible diet and total lack of exercise won’t help her feel happeh either. The pressure to get into a wedding dress 9 months after Romeh-Clemmeh-Lumeh’s birth might be playing on her mind too.
If you’re going to be relatable and real Beggy then let’s have it…tell the TRUTH for once in your sad life.

• Heart
So, I don’t like her. I don’t follow her anymore, but I don’t get why there is so much hate against her burger nips?! Women have been fighting for the #freethenipple movement for years as mens nips are allowed in SM, but women’s aren’t. So what if her nips were able to be seen? I’m probably missing the point, but I genuinely don’t see the problem 🤷‍♀️ Btw, I’m 36 weeks pregnant and if my orangutan tits could stay up in a bra like that, I’d have them out as well 😂🙈. But, I don’t stand in front of a mirror rubbing my belly and there’s no pics of my pregnant belly on sm because, I’m conscious of how orangutan like I look.
Because she's the total opposite of the spirit behind the free the nips movement, she's not posting hers to prove that women shouldn't be oversexualised, EVERYTHING she does is trying to make herself a sex object to pervs for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
100% needs help
100% NOT pregnancy hormones
Trouble in the SHACK 4sure
Why isnt she on the phone to Beaver
INSTA & The WHOLE WORLD DONT!!! need your pathetic ness Beggy
Yes I find it so odd, it’s got to be an attention thing for sure. If I’m feeling low or meh, I grab my phone and I reach out to my husband or a sister/mum. Last thing I would want to do it plaster it over social media, she says she wants to be ‘relatable’ when she is having a bad day, but I don’t see any of my friends/family crying into a camera on there social medias? It is not relatable Beggy. The influencer world is a madness

Reactions: 17
She used to do this crying crap quite regularly. And it was always because she'd had a row with Beaver. So she's full of tit.

Reactions: 24
Like duck she’s doing it to help anyone else. Self indulgent nonsense. Help your bloody kids, never mind strangers on social media.

She’s all about helping herself as her stories showed last night. Posted about Deborah James and immediately followed it up with a link so she can earn some money. I hate social media for the disingenuous claptrap people get away with. It’s all just words.

B0DE8E74-A85C-43C4-997E-F7B39832A0C6.jpeg

C5F4CF5B-55D6-4680-946C-4D41F7212D2A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
So we go from crying in to the phone one minute, to aff linking trainers the next. She is one of the most predictable people on Instagram :sneaky:

Been lurking and liking for aaaaages so hello lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Awww Rebs have you spent the morning reading tattle? 🥹
Has Steve gone to the ‘gym’ again today? 🥹
Was Alfie’s year 1 homework too hard for you? 🥹
Has the PR company behind the gifted Snuzpod emailed you telling you that you won’t be getting anymore freebies from them? 🥹
Have you finally realised your house is a disgusting tit hole? 🥹
Did it finally occur to you that you have no friends to cry to and that Steve doesn’t give a tit about your tears 🥹

My heart breaks for you 💔 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also, there isn’t a bleeping sane soul on this planet that thinks you have a nice life. Only you, trying to convince yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Beggy will DO ANYTHING FOR ENGAGEMENT
Her Flowers are too thick & brain washed to see through HER GAMES
So......much happening in the world right now
She just DOESNT GET IT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She hasn't half got the pregnancy spread this time around. Her nose and face are right across her face

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who tells her she has a wonderful life? absolutely nothing about her life makes me think it’s wonderful!! Never in a million years would I go crying on instagram, I’d speak to my family or partner or friends!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s got so much to do but she’s eating a packet of biscuits and sending messages on Instagram 😂

The pressure….

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When did she post the snuzpod story wasn’t it yesterday late afternoon? Because the story has gone now and it hasn’t been 24 hours, so she’s definitely been told to remove it then.

Ignore me it was Monday she posted it.

Reactions: 5
If she was being real, she wouldn’t have had to say that she was, or put a filter on it…
Fake! Fake! Fake! Is she putting the aff link in the perfect place to press accidentally when your going through stories?

Reactions: 11
She will be having a few thoughts & be back in a bit posting as if Nothing!! has upset her
Mark my Words
FAKE
CRANK

She could always have a chat with HERSELF IN THE MAGIC MIRROR
Her best friend🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.