Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time I see her post I feel more & more sorry for those boys.
I dread to think how they’ll be treated when her perfect baby girl comes along. Heartbreaking 😥💔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Every single time I see her post I feel more & more sorry for those boys.
I dread to think how they’ll be treated when her perfect baby girl comes along. Heartbreaking 😥💔

this is the saddest thing 😢😢

although it will be interesting to see if the boys school attendance shoots right up so Rebecca can dedicate all the time in the wurrrlllld to babehh gurlehh 🌎 🌸

Reactions: 24
I think she tried to recreate Tammy Hembrows pose, but her "size 10" jumbo sausages that she calls legs weren't playing ball... it would be at this point that most people would give up but not dingle dangle, instead in full view of others at a public hotel pool she assumed the same pose she does when Steveh tells her to bolt down the bedroom TV back at the dungeon cos little beavers ready for some action

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Proof her followers are as thick as she is:
that midwife congratulating begs for “proudly showing off her baby bump”.

She lives in the UK baby bumps aren’t viewed as shameful, wtf are you talking about, you are a midwife surely the heat is more the concern ffs.

Let’s be honest the bump isn’t what she’s trying to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
this is the saddest thing 😢😢

although it will be interesting to see if the boys school attendance shoots right up so Rebecca can dedicate all the time in the wurrrlllld to babehh gurlehh 🌎 🌸
Although beaver is as much use as a chocolate teapot, I don’t think he will abandon the boys for the baby. He clearly loves those boys more than she does

Reactions: 17
I think she tried to recreate Tammy Hembrows pose, but her "size 10" jumbo sausages that she calls legs weren't playing ball... it would be at this point that most people would give up but not dingle dangle, instead in full view of others at a public hotel pool she assumed the same pose she does when Steveh tells her to bolt down the bedroom TV back at the dungeon cos little beavers ready for some action
This is why she's so cringe, she so obviously copies others, she's a bleeping pyscho stalker with no personality of her own. She really isn't the full deck.

Reactions: 16
SHE’S PREGNANT?! I haven’t looked at this thread for absolutely ages. Obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm a little trollop, short and stout,
Here is my minge where baby gurl will come out,
When nine months are over, hear me shout,
She's got Beaver's teeth and my big snout.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I'm still on 114😂 how does she keep up with these threads ill never know ! I've been busy having lots of fun with my partner meeting his family festivals with him and our friends and parties etc and I'm so behind and I've not even been on holiday!
Anyway I wouldn't go to dubai if someone bleeping paid me ! My partner was offered a 6 month contract out there (he's a singer/guitarist) 5 star hotel for the full 6 months for us both and he turned it down. I couldn't imagine going anywhere worse honestly (maybe Australia with all the bugs lol) but no one here should feel jealous of her. Shes a nobody!

• Heart
Hat for herself but not even a cap for the boys.
Just what I was thinking. Those poor boys. No sunglasses for them either. The sun is so bright there and with all the water etc it’s very glaring on your eyes. But you know as long as she has her hat it’s fine!
Dumb witch. Funny how she ‘dunt give 2 shits’ about what is said about her yet continues to read here and makes it obvious. She’s probably deliberately not buying hats and sunglasses for the boys out of spite cos we mentioned it on here. She’d rather they get heatstroke than admit we have a good point. And seriously ONE pair of cheap swim shorts each?! She is such a horrible horrible cow to those boys. Thinks nothing of spending stuff on herself but only the bare minimum on those kids.

I hope they go home to the shack and mice/rats have eaten all the baby girl clothes and are nesting in the nappies!
She is just unbelievable-really thinks she’s some sort of celebrity in her head and definitely thinks she’s gorgeous. Whereas she’s a fat dumpy ignorant stupid slag.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you're ' burnt, blinded, tired, bored, uneducated and ashamed of me then i'm happy'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she read everyone's tattle comments and then got a pass to a hotel with a pool so she could feel comfortable getting her beer belly and chunk out. I honestly feel so sorry for those kids having them as parents.

And she is either swollen or she is absolutely stacking on the weight. Her chub rub must be off the scale. Why would you make yourself so uncomfortable in such heat 🥴 She's got another 2/3 months to go I would think and you stack on most of your weight towards the end. She's going to be huge after the baby is born. Shame we won't see the real her because she will edit the tit out of herself as always

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she read everyone's tattle comments and then got a pass to a hotel with a pool so she could feel comfortable getting her beer belly and chunk out. I honestly feel so sorry for those kids having them as parents.

And she is either swollen or she is absolutely stacking on the weight. Her chub rub must be off the scale. Why would you make yourself so uncomfortable in such heat 🥴 She's got another 2/3 months to go I would think and you stack on most of your weight towards the end. She's going to be huge after the baby is born. Shame we won't see the real her because she will edit the tit out of herself as always
Don't worry Steve will treat us to some unedited shots 👍

• Haha
in her new post both of the boys are squinting and woody’s arms look burnt! I took my one year old to dubai and he had sunglasses on the whole time, plus a full swimsuit 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.