Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL! The Q&A stories saying “you have made me want to take my family to Dubai” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in what world would you want to fly long haul to roast your children in an overpriced desert??
What you have to understand is that a lot of Rebecca’s followers are ‘chavs’ who would consider this holiday ‘posh’ and Rebecca to be inspirational.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
LOL! The Q&A stories saying “you have made me want to take my family to Dubai” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in what world would you want to fly long haul to roast your children in an overpriced desert??
I get the feeling, many of her sheep, have a similar IQ and intellect to Rebecca, so to some of them, they probably impressed. Rebecca is impressed with the most basic of things, because dispute them being basic, they are an improvement on what she has been used to. She has low standards and even less class, so she wouldn't have a clue how to sell quality or luxury

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What you have to understand is that a lot of Rebecca’s followers are ‘chavs’ who would consider this holiday ‘posh’ and Rebecca to be inspirational.
this is true. If the only media/opinions you consume are from influencers via Instagram, the likes of the sun newspaper and those horrendous morning tv current affairs programmes and reality tv, then someone like her would seem appealing. Same as Beggy knows no better because she’s clearly been dragged up and not taught that there is so much more to life than what’s under your nose. You don’t have to chase it, but be aware of it and open to new experiences.
i’m common as muck, I’m not particularly well travelled or Well off but she makes me cringe with how small her world and mindset is

Reactions: 25
This Dubai trip, to any proper influencer, was and is an opportunity. An opportunity to show other brands/companies what you are capable of in showing what their brand can offer.....if she was any good at her "job" she could have gained an on-going relationship with said company. But let's be honest, Beggy likes to do the bare minimum hence why she never had and doesn't have any on-going relationships with ANY brands.

Reactions: 24
They have 100% been living off McDonalds and the likes since they’ve been there. There are no British Pub type restaurants out there, it’s mostly fine dining with fresh ingredients without a processed burger & chips in sight. Those kids will be miserable without their daily nuggets and chips and tin of chopped tomatoes. Even the low star hotels like Legoland will serve fresh food. Where’s steve gonna get plain boiled chicken coz he likes chicken so they’ll want chicken because he likes chicken??

Bet their suitcases have been packed for days waiting to get back to the crack den in’t dales.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whoever said they've probs just been eating McDonald's is so right. This must be the last day big blow out, the only one they can afford. Otherwise why wouldn't you ask at the beginning of the holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Longtime beggy lurker here 👋🏻 This bizarre trip has sent my head spinning- a ‘pr trip’ with no obvious brand or company associated with it, no obvious theme or purpose, no clear advance plans made… it makes literally no sense at all. She’s lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How in the bloody hell is she only 27 weeks gone, it’s feels like it’s been the longest human pregnancy in history!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if somebody has mentioned, but the only reason they probably stayed in Legoland hotel is because they have a pizza and pasta buffet 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I'm actually missing the ruin, and a tuna & sweetcorn spud and the drinking vase to

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so bloody useless isn’t she? I mean seriously, she is supposed to be an influencer but she can’t even do a decent job of showcasing Dubai! There’s so much to do but she prefers to pose like a bleep instead of showcasing Dubai as a family friendly resort!
We’ve learnt nothing-absolutely nothing- about Legoland hotel from her posts- no prices, no food choices no room details-nothing! Probably because she pissed Legoland off!
Hasn’t mentioned how much anything costs like the Aquarium etc. She said yesterday she thought things were pretty reasonable. That’s bollocks to make herself look wealthier than she is and that the cost is something she can easily afford whereas she’s BROKE!
Everyone who’s ever been to Dubai knows it’s expensive. It’s certainly a whole different level of cost from her usual cheapo package Hols to Tenners -in term time!!!

She’s full of tit. She’s spent next to nothing. If she’s such a boss babe earning thousands a month why did she shop at H&M and not LV, Dior, Prada, Chloe and the hundreds of other designer stores there?!!! She is at one of the most amazing shopping malls in the world and she buys crappy clothes from H&M!!!
I cannot understand why anyone believes this lying witch. It’s so obvious they have no money and so obvious she is not some mega successful entrepreneur from flogging some tit face scrubber!
She’s a chavvy bleep who really should just make Only fans her job because she’s definitely more suited to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Eh, why is she asking? Surely she should be telling us 🤣 she’s the one that’s there. Wow, gets a holiday paid for in exchange for promoting Dubai as a family holiday and then asks for recommendations of where to go as a family 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's an absolute idiot. You have this facility on your phone called GOOGLE Beggy, USE IT. As someone else said, this could have been a huge 2 fingers up at everyone if she had managed to do it right. As soon as I knew I was going, I'd have been researching everything and planning what content I was going to put out from where. She's a lazy cow that wants money and freebies in exchange for doing nothing. It's really not difficult. We're going to Devon in the summer hols and I already had a little google of what places there are to eat near where we are staying 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m convinced they use a credit card 24/7, bet their debt from interest is huge

Reactions: 22
Does she not own any nice clothes. Why is she wearing that dress again?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.