Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really is our tattle puppet the skanky deranged looking witch. As for Walter he’s a childish knobhead. They definitely are a well suited pair of chavs.🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Psychopath vibes
WTF is going on with her face, she looks plastic, I don't care what she says, but she has had something done to her lips while pregnant, just shows the kind of people she goes to

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's an absolute idiot. You have this facility on your phone called GOOGLE Beggy, USE IT. As someone else said, this could have been a huge 2 fingers up at everyone if she had managed to do it right. As soon as I knew I was going, I'd have been researching everything and planning what content I was going to put out from where. She's a lazy cow that wants money and freebies in exchange for doing nothing. It's really not difficult. We're going to Devon in the summer hols and I already had a little google of what places there are to eat near where we are staying 😭
I live in Devon so if want any insider info let me know whereabouts you’re staying!
Oh and yes Beggy looks deranged in that photo! She doesn’t own one nice bit of clothing does she?

Reactions: 5
Hahahaahaha let me tell you I RAN here to laugh about that meal choice.
steve not giving you enough sausage hunipot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shocking how a company like kayak can just delete and ignore.
I messaged them and Visit Dubai both of whom have not even read my message so I emailed Visit Dubai who have read it and I'll await a reply. They'll have no clue who Beggy is but hey ho, I've done my bit 😁

Reactions: 19
I must admit, I thought (i hoped) the hotdog and chips was for one of the kids…..the milkshake looked nice I will admit. Gallbladder? What gallbladder…? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.