Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too and I have 3 kids !I don’t know if I’ve got a tilted pelvic floor though .Just given birth to two
Massive babies in the last two years though ! I cross my legs if I need to cough or sneeze then I know I’m fine 😂
I had an internal examination cos something didn’t feel right and she said my pelvic floor was tilted - oh god you’re brave! My first was massive but my younger two were normal sized luckily 😂 yeah I have to cross my legs too when I feel a cough or sneeze coming on 😂 we had norovirus a few weeks ago & honestly every time I was sick I pissed myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She really thinks she’s Tammy doesn’t she?? 😂😂 bleeping tragic witch is at it again, another unfortunate soul she’s latched on to. Also Tammy is full term and beggy is the same size as her 😩😩

View attachment 1342599View attachment 1342600View attachment 1342601View attachment 1342602
This idiot is paying no attention to Woody, the poor little love looks lost. I can't stand the way this woman treats those boys, especially Woody. Instead of stupid crappy holidays just sitting and baking round a pool, Woody would have benefitted from attending nursery full time, he strikes me as quite a bright boy, so the more time spent around people who will stimulate his mind and encourage him, is only a good thing

Must be nice not having to work to support your family, nearly a month on holiday, now in the gym mid week. Most people would be working

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.