Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Alfie getting back next week and to school with jet lag, just so his mum can show her arse off and get arrested for a freebie for a few days.
They are there for a week so Iā€™m guessing heā€™s missing another week of school

• Sad
Reactions: 11
First post is up. Saying itā€™s gifted to Dubai but not mentioning the company who gifted. Is that allowed?

Reactions: 10
With flights thatā€™s nearly a 4k gifted holiday a 4k holiday that couldā€™ve gone to a family who really deserves it not a bunch of tramps who have just come back from Greece

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She hasn't tagged any company in her crappy reel. Is it Legoland themselves who's actually paid for her to go ? Just wondering who we need to share her family friendly content with (sex toys, racist boyfriend, topless photos etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't tagged any company in her crappy reel. Is it Legoland themselves who's actually paid for her to go ? Just wondering who we need to share her family friendly content with (sex toys, racist boyfriend, topless photos etc)
I think itā€™s Kayak but after the initial backlash they might have asked her not to mention them so defeats the point šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I hope theyā€™ve gifted her spending money. I went on a girls trip to Dubai for my 40th in 2017. I was only there 4 days and spent Ā£700 and that was no cocktails around the pool as I couldnā€™t justify the prices. This was just eating out, transport to get us around and a couple of excursions, jeep safari and high tea at the top of the Burj Al Arab. I went in April and Iā€™m a total sun lover but wow it was hot. I weigh about 4 stone less than Beggy and I sweated in places I didnā€™t know were possible. Good luck Beggy. Poor Alfie missing school for his woman of a mother, as every week goes past she gets more disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope theyā€™ve got transport lined up because thereā€™s nothing around there unless they are staying in the hotel for a week. Personally think Alfie is too old for legoland to really enjoy it. Thereā€™s the park and the water park, hardly a week of contentā€¦.

Reactions: 12
Legoland Dubai, letā€™s face it she accepted this one in an attempt to keep up with all the huns in Walt Disney world šŸ˜†
Glad the kids are doing something they will enjoy for once. Shame Alfie has been taken out of school again though.

Reactions: 19
For pure safeguarding reasons, I hope someone contacts the hotel to warn them that they have a male guest in residence who could well take compromising photos of female guests without their consent and publish them on Instagram with degrading comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Wait do we actually think Legoland gifted her this?! They are a company aimed at small children. Iā€™m disgusted!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well I will make a start emailing the hotel.
I just expected a standard Dubai hotel, I didn't think it would be something so good šŸ˜« like the last poster said, imagine how many amazing deserving families would love it there!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"According to the law, it's illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai. In reality, this is not strictly enforced and it's unlikely you'll be challenged on it"

That's a shame it's not strictly enforced šŸ˜‚
Beggys orange sandals would go so nicely with an orange prison jumpsuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Beggy and beaver will be looking for ANY opportunity to speed through legoland and its attractions just to go to the gym and be lazy by the pool. Let's face it, if they had ever intended to take the boys to legoland they would have taken them to Windsor. No wonder beggy was excited, she just heard dubai and that was enough for these chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ve never been to Dubai itā€™s not somewhere thatā€™s for me. My cousin lived there with her partner for 5 years and she said it is ridiculously expensive so I hope sheā€™s also been gifted spending money šŸ™‚. Their not the kind of family for Dubai are they? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s a last twit I canā€™t believe sheā€™s had this gifted!! What about all the people who work hard for a living, she doesnā€™t even have. Proper job!! More time off school for Alfie too, surely an education welfare officer should be getting involved by now.

Sheā€™s a last twit I canā€™t believe sheā€™s had this gifted!! What about all the people who work hard for a living, she doesnā€™t even have. Proper job!! More time off school for Alfie too, surely an education welfare officer should be getting involved by now.
Lazy

Reactions: 12
Just googled legoland Dubai hotel - I have 3 kids and the rooms for me are what nightmares are made of šŸ¤£
If they are there a week, that means altogether Alfie hasnā€™t been to school for just over 3 weeks - obvs including a half term but still šŸ˜©

Reactions: 18
Well at least those poor boys get to have some fun for once because there wasnā€™t a chance in hell that those two cretins would have spent the money or been able to afford to take the boys there if it wasnā€™t gifted.
bleeping chavs in dubai!!! Oh beggy stick to butlins itā€™s more suited to you.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.