Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonā€™t lie I am shocked itā€™s Dubai.

Mainly from a marketing point? How is any way relatable to tacky beggy from the dales audience? I stand by she was a last minute stand in selection. But weā€™ll ensure they know who she is really is. Racist, fatphobic, sexist, adult video star.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Canā€™t wait to see Beaver melt in that heat whilst she balloons like the Michelin Man.

Inbreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine bragging about going to dubai but then having that absolute hovel to go home to. Itā€™s like 2 different worlds and makes it blatantly obvious that she canā€™t afford it by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She just blocked me so sheā€™s on her phoneā€¦ what an absolute loser checking who watches her stories! Even on a trip with her family! Feel for the girl! She will never be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still no update, sheā€™s keeping up the suspense! What makes everyone think itā€™s Dubai, this thread is moving so fast I think Iā€™ve missed it? šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Tbh Dubai suits them well - racist, sexist, backwards and classless šŸ¤£

I am so so so excited for this mess to unfold!!! Cannot wait to see the tit she dresses herself in to try and fit in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Anyone else disappointed the tit show hasnā€™t commenced yet šŸ˜‚ sat waiting here Beggy come on!! Your tattlers need Dubai content šŸ™„

Tbh Dubai suits them well - racist, sexist, backwards and classless šŸ¤£

I am so so so excited for this mess to unfold!!! Cannot wait to see the tit she dresses herself in to try and fit in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Neither can I! Sat at the ready with my popcorn haha!!

Still no update, sheā€™s keeping up the suspense! What makes everyone think itā€™s Dubai, this thread is moving so fast I think Iā€™ve missed it? šŸ˜¬
she let us know the terminal from Manchester and that it was long haul, the timings of her posts and the seats on the flight confirmed it was Emirates and Dubaiā€¦. X

Anyone else disappointed the tit show hasnā€™t commenced yet šŸ˜‚ sat waiting here Beggy come on!! Your tattlers need Dubai content šŸ™„

Neither can I! Sat at the ready with my popcorn haha!!

she let us know the terminal from Manchester and that it was long haul, the timings of her posts and the seats on the flight confirmed it was Emirates and Dubaiā€¦. X
plus the fact sheā€™s a predictable sheep that wants to follow where the rest of the ā€˜instahunā€™sā€™ go.

Reactions: 11
She just blocked me so sheā€™s on her phoneā€¦ what an absolute loser checking who watches her stories! Even on a trip with her family! Feel for the girl! She will never be happy!
Really
Such a LOSERšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
In Dubai just & straight on its phone

Reactions: 13
I follow a pilot on Instagram, both him and his wife have good jobs. They took their kids to Dubai for 10 days, they were openly saying how expensive it is. Eating out seemed to cost a fortune.

Unless whoever has gifted Beggy the trip is paying, donā€™t expect to see them out too often because we know they are BROKE!!!

dubai is sooo expensive. I went in june a few years ago and omg the heat was UNREAL. like genuinely disgusting. We barely did anything cos it was like walking into a wall of heat. and the cost of everything šŸ˜µ

Reactions: 15
dubai is sooo expensive. I went in june a few years ago and omg the heat was UNREAL. like genuinely disgusting. We barely did anything cos it was like walking into a wall of heat. and the cost of everything šŸ˜µ
She will never admit to anything like this though, the price, the heat/temperature, the fact itā€™s absolutely not for them. She has to keep this pretence of a ā€˜perfect lifeā€™ but we all know that isnā€™t true. She wouldnā€™t even admit the weather was tit in Greece for the first few days šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
The thought of the dingles in Dubai just makes me smile, they will be so out of place. Your fake designer tit beggy will make you a laughing stock. Canā€™t wait for this tit show to begin. If they have taken Alfie out of school again they need prosecuting šŸ˜” they really are disgusting parents.

Reactions: 22
You never know Dubai may have just been the first part she couldā€™ve got a connecting flight elsewhere!!

Reactions: 7
If she is away to Dubai I hope 1) the kids have rash vests for being in the water 2) sheā€™s got a bottomless pocket of cash because nothing is cheap in Dubai.

My sister and family live in Dubai and we regularly go to visit. Yes it is the more progressive of places in the Middle East and things change all the time but when it comes to things like medical insurance thatā€™s the first thing they check if you need to be seen. Then being unmarried could cause major issues.. in Dubai for a woman living there (and it maybe different for tourists with their own insurance) but insurance there doesnā€™t cover pregnancy/delivery unless the mother is married and she needs to show her marriage certificate/proof of marriage. Delivery of a baby can literally cost THOUSANDS. Even just ending up in the hospital period would terrify me enough given the stage of pregnancy sheā€™s in.

I did wonder would/could it be lumi related? Could she have won a trip to Dubai for that? Thereā€™s zero way sheā€™ll be taking the boys to Atlantis or Motiongate or Lego land unless someone has stumped up the cost for her.
The heat in the Middle East is honestly like nothing else youā€™ve experienced. It can say 42 but it will feel mid 50s or higher with the humidity. Most expat kids that live there will become used to the heat but they will also be completely covered when in the pool, slathered in factor 50 etc. they boys will be in the orange swim shorts and Alfie with his snorkel goggles and thatā€™s it.

Reactions: 12
Prediction for the first story -
ā€˜hi guyz suh weā€™re in Dubai! can you believe little old me from tā€™dales is in Dubai! The boyz are suh excited (despite not knowing where or what Dubai is) and they were suh good on tā€™plane. Weā€™re just going to get ready now and head out for tā€™day. The hotel is suh beautiful, I just canā€™t believe little old me from tā€™dales (keighley) is in Dubaiā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No sign of her yet?

She must be sitting through the 6 hour timeshare meeting šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Tomorrow she'll be on a bus to look at them home on Sunday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Itā€™s Legoland Dubai. Sheā€™s says ā€œfor a weekā€.
Poor little thick Alfie. At Lego school šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Legoland Dubai.Paid for by somebody else, what a boss babe.

And sheā€™s there for a week so Alfie is missing more school.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.