Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quiet pool and beach day, in 41 degrees 🤦🏼‍♀️…. I hope she isn’t being serious!! Becky you can NOT take your fair skinned children that you never cover up or have appropriate hats etc to the beach in that heat!!!!!!

I honestly think the boys would have much more fun and make more of a memory at their school jubilee party in the village hall today with their friends!! It is just another empty pool Becky, yes it might be in Dubai in the sun but that honestly means nothing to your boys…. they had their holiday in Kos, there is nothing about this trip that you are offering them that is making the amazing memories you think it is!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Beggy has done the opposite of sell Dubai to her flowers. She’s made it look like a dry, hot, dusty, boring, empty, soulless holiday option.

Reactions: 23
She’s the shittest influencer ever. For someone who would like to visit Dubai (me), and who’s never been and doesn’t know that much about it, she hasn’t even tagged half the places she’s visited. So all these places I could think oh where’s that, I’d like to go and I have no bleeping idea 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve not been to Atlantis but is that pool at Atlantis?! It looks like a small hotel pool not the Atlantis?? I thought Atlantis was mega water parks and pools etc?
Bet she hasn’t even been to La Mer which I really liked! Nice restaurants, nice beach etc.

Reactions: 4
Awwwww how cute she’s got herself a wee day pass to Atlantis?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surely all the real Boss Babes can afford to stay there???

Shame really, off you pop back to your Lego hotel 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can't get over that Alfie had 7 (i think) days off school the week before half term and now the week off after and the only time they've been at home was DURING the half-term holiday. She 100% tells the school that she has to take them out for "work", not that they will give 2 shits, they'll just pass on to the council I guess. Hope she gets a visit from the educational welfare officer when they're back. Alfie's friends (if he has any) will have forgotten he exists by the time he goes back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.