Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put a rashie on the kids! No matter how much or little suncream they have on cover them up! We are in oz now but even in europe it was the same!!

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know why the boys wouldn't be in proper UV protection swimwear?? Save their delicate skin from the sun, they wash very easily when dirty in the sink, saves you having to ruin a perfectly good t-shirt with sand and cream, and you normally get a little desert hat to go with it? That's more important to me than my kid posing in their matching shorts and getting a tan

I also take those poncho towel things to stick over them walking around from the beach

Considering they go away quite a lot she doesn't have much sense
Doesn’t have much sense - understatement! She is as thick as a plank! She doesn’t give a tit about those boys. She just wants to lie on a sunlounger and flaunt her ugly body
She’d spend on herself every single time before she spent a penny on those kids. She may be on holiday with her boys but she’s basically neglecting them - taking Alfie out of school, clothes are dirty, they have a crap diet, and she basically ignores them unless she wants a pic for the ’gram.
Shes an absolute useless witch.

Let’s be honest, she probably wants the boys to get a tan 🙄 I’m fuming we haven’t had a live on this holiday yet
I also think they have to pay for Wi-Fi per device in some areas so she’s not posting as often as normal cos she has to pay and they can’t afford any extras on this trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s be honest, she probably wants the boys to get a tan 🙄 I’m fuming we haven’t had a live on this holiday yet
Woodeh especially is still so young not to be protected. I thought it was standard for little ones to wear that sort of thing these days. They never seem to have hats on either

I'm fuming too, I bet she'll be mean and not make a vlog 😒 the trout faced, useless bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well she actually looks nice for the first time in 5 years since I’ve followed her.
I shall walk the path of shame and see myself out now 😳
Ps i still hate you beggy 😏
52F64844-612C-42EF-ABBD-4E09D4A2BED7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well she actually looks nice for the first time in 5 years since I’ve followed her.
I shall walk the path of shame and see myself out now 😳
Ps i still hate you beggy 😏View attachment 1290518
Shame about the saggy tits and nips on show, I think even the most classiest of dresses would still manage to look cheap on her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shame about the saggy tits and nips on show, I think even the most classiest of dresses would still manage to look cheap on her
could have picked up a bandeau bralette on one of her 89043 trips to primark in advance of this holiday

Reactions: 14
Instead of sticking emojis on her kids clothes to hide the stains, she should be covering her bloody nipples with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's a bloody tragedy. One day she might look back on her Instagram days and cringe inside out like everyone else does now.

Reactions: 17
Looks like she tells Alfie to dunk himself in the latest story and then he is flailing and panicking back to the edge 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are the type of parents I detest on holiday. Neither of those kids can swim properly and they are both sat on sun loungers. It literally takes a second for a child to panic if they think they are drowning. I can't tell you how many times on holiday pre covid I literally had to help other peoples kids who were going under the water, no thanks either from the parents. Totally irresponsible imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yeah and neither are wearing proper arm bands or swim vests. If woody slips out of that ring, can he swim? Nope. I’ve never seen anything as irresponsible. One of them should be physically in that pool right beside the boys and both kids should have arm bands on

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally agree. I couldn't lie back on a lounger on my phone while my kids were in the pool, good swimmers or not. I'm one of those parents who are maybe overly cautious, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.has she even got off her fat arse to play with them? As far as I have seen she's on her lounger or sitting at a table eating. I can't believe they have 10 days of that tit, I would honestly be bored after a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It will teach her NOT TO TAKE A&W out of school - im sad for them☹
has she explained how she managed that? Our school is being really strict, they’re not authorising any holiday absences and everyone who goes any way is getting fined.

Reactions: 12
has she explained how she managed that? Our school is being really strict, they’re not authorising any holiday absences and everyone who goes any way is getting fined.
She's already admitted they get fined, seems she'd rather spend money on school fines rather than decent clothes/toys for her kids.

Reactions: 20
I can't shame her for 'saggy tits'....dont most mothers bodies look like this? why should women be expected to conform to some ideal of bra's and support and no nipples on show? or feel bad because our body has changed?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have own thing to say beggy…. PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN, and ENJOY YOUR BOYs! (Not beaver obvs!)

Reactions: 7
I can't shame her for 'saggy tits'....dont most mothers bodies look like this? why should women be expected to conform to some ideal of bra's and support and no nipples on show? or feel bad because our body has changed?
Because if a man was sat in a restaurant with his big puddle nipples on show in a see through top I would think that was disgusting too tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.