Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you what is funny, not one of her little sheep have come on here to defend her! Usually we have a few morons mouthing off... tumble weed...

Reactions: 13
So Ashleyshonestjourney (ashbizzle) has jumped on the bandwagon of defending her now too! She said these forums are bullying and it’s ok to dislike someone but you don’t go to that person an straight up bully them. Correct me if I’m wrong but has anyone went straight to her with anything classed as bullying or is it just an difference in opinion and she can’t take it?!
Honest to god I’m sick of this shite all the fake tears poor me it’s my job , nobody is forcing you to put your life on the internet get a bleeping grip!! If you can’t handle people having opinions on what you put online then don’t do it.
They live in their own little bubbles, I swear. They see things so differently - and not in a good way.

Reactions: 3
The next time your boss tells you you've done something wrong or not to the standards they expect, be sure to take an immediate crying selfie, post it on Instragram and blast him for daring to make you feel bad about your job. Then proceed to not take his advice, and scream Troll every time you see him.

Are these influencers actually for real with this? Just because you are at home and not in an actual work environment does not mean that you are not held responsible and liable for shoddy work. Those people they claim are trolls, are their clients. Can you imagine a restaurant owner posting crying selfies every time a customer is unhappy with their meal? What in the actual hell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
‘So many lovely messages - I haven’t got time to respond. Anyway, have you tried .... ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
LOL she redid the AD bit with the oil, and is actually now saying what she should have from the beginning. Not sure if inspired by what was said here or if the brand made her redo it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s really beginning to anger me. Someone here hit the nail on the head by saying if she didn’t read here she wouldn’t know any different. She blocks us and deletes any comments that query something and then out of frustration we come here. And somebody please tell me if I’m wrong here, but a troll is someone who practically stalks someone by constantly seeking them out and leaving comments on pics or posts or whatever. We come here to talk amongst ourselves so how the hell is that trolling!?? She chooses to come and read here therefore she’s seeking us out. She’s as fake as those new followers she’s gained. I can’t wait until the influencer bubble bursts and all these twats come crashing back to earth and realise they’re no more special than the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why didnt she say all that to begin with!!!! Much more honest. I mean her vocabulary and repetitiveness is still dire butttt atleast shes listened!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why didnt she say all that to begin with!!!! Much more honest. I mean her vocabulary and repetitiveness is still dire butttt atleast shes listened!!!!

Brand has deffo made her redo it, this is why she was upset earlier she’s been reprimanded and is embarrassed!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
100% they made her re-do the ad
To get paid probably! How utterly embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 26
100% had her bum smacked for her crappy work and has been made to re-do. What an embarrassment 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cant even convince herself about body confidence..and people being bullies or trolls , thick as tit you are...so its ok for you to leave pervy lingerie comments on your comments page , isnt this meant to be a family account , once again proving how thick you are or is it just the positivity you like... well at least one part of you is small , your brain. ..im not a troll or a bully im a ," normal human being " like you and i am ALLOWED to have my OPINION of you as YOUR JOB dictates that i AM ALLOWED TO.

Reactions: 5
Glad she’s had to re do it. Let this be a lesson to you Rebecca. You can’t be a crappy blogger the rest of your life. 5 years & contents like she’s just started...

Reactions: 15

That review isn’t honest at all, her, it’s a load of bullshit, the brand has made her redo it! She is such a mug!

Reactions: 7
Straight from talking about deleting her account to an AD

She seems raging in that advert, in the 90 odd seconds doesn't even look at the lens once. That's the most basic thing you need to do as an infuencer 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The body positivity video is the worst one yet! Her repeating herself over and over is awful and if it means so much to you it certainly doesn’t come across that way! She looks so awkward sat there and it’s so rushed.
If your all about positivity and wanting to promote it you can’t have it both ways now today crying over people giving honest feedback!

Reactions: 5
Her follower count keeps on going up looks like her plan worked when will these people realise 😩
Give it a week when she has no content. I honestly still wouldn’t be happy as a brand with that work, she seemed rushed and pissed off. I don’t think they will be working with her again. Other companies might feel the same as well.
If I was in her position I would be going the extra mile now. Not only would I redo the ad I would of done it from my office/beauty room and actually done a igtv video as good will with my skin care routine and the ethics behind the company. But what would I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.