Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, I don’t know then [emoji85] I’m West Yorkshire and everyone always refers to trousers as ‘pants’ [emoji23]
I'm west Yorkshire and nobody refers to trousers as pants [emoji848] maybe an area thing.

She seriously needs to get a grip!

Noticed that Meldrum fool commented on her troll post, bet she’s revelling in the fact that the heat isn’t on her for once 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker 👋🏼 But I’ve just been catching up on here/Instagram & seen Rebecca’s stories about ‘being stressed’. i don’t know if any of you follow thenursemum on insta - she has a son with a lot of complex medical needs & is a single parent (I know there’s lots of other parents in similar situations too but her story really got to me due to how unsafe it will be for her/her son). She has just been told she doesn’t meet the requirements for carers anymore which basically means she is solely responsible for her sons complex medical needs, alone & it is incredibly unsafe. I won’t go into detail about their life & his care plan etc but how dare Rebecca complain about how stressed she is?! She works from home, bought a house, has a partner and family around yet she’s stressed about planning a birthday party?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So...she’s either got in trouble with the brand...that means you were WRONG Rebecca. Or, she’s reading here, in which case that’s your choice, it’s not your “platform” and we can say what we bloody well like. Grow up. If you’re “done” then get the duck off instagram. Oh no you’re not “done” are you. ANOTHER lie.

Reactions: 37
If the brand did give her constructive but negative feedback I’ll be intrigued to know how she responded professionally!

Can’t block delete and shout troll at a brand!

• Haha
What an absolute shower of tit!!
A crying photo? Really?
Get to duck.

I’m really trying to not judge the other influencers/followers commenting because I’ve been there myself...when I had no idea what tattle was really about and a certain other influencer was telling lies and pulling the troll card (shock)...it’s very easy to believe & want to defend! But I soon did my own research and made my own mind up though. I wish they would do the same 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
What an absolute shower of tit!!
A crying photo? Really?
Get to duck.

I’m really trying to not judge the other influencers/followers commenting because I’ve been there myself...when I had no idea what tattle was really about and a certain other influencer was telling lies and pulling the troll card (shock)...it’s very easy to believe & want to defend! But I soon did my own research and made my own mind up though. I wish they would do the same 🤷‍♀️
I bet 80% + of the people who have commented have not looked into it. They cry troll and everyone jumps rather than taking time and effort to come to their own opinions but we all know that is what influencers lack..

Late to the party here but why do people call her ‘elleh’?
Steve calls her that, it’s her middle name

Reactions: 3
What a miserable life you must lead if you fall for engagement bait of a sales person who just cares about advertising anything people will pay her for.

Veggie sausages one day, meat ones the next. Her adverts are absolutely diabolical with zero effort for such easy money. Remember when she put some nasty looking cheese spread in a baked potato that was microwaved for 4 minutes with some ham and said it was perfect for vegetarians. :LOL:

In the real world these people would be told to leave on the first day of a job at midday and would never get round to an annual review!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If you get caught lying, that’s your duck up! It’s not the fault of people who figure out your lies and discuss your lies.
DONT LIE = DONT GET CALLED OUT.

Reactions: 19
Lucy jessica Carter has commented, she must be overjoyed, #missiongetLJCtonoticemecomplete

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sent this to a couple of people on my Instagram so some might know who I am now 😂 this is what made me start posting on here, one of her minions this morning because I put a story on about the skincare crap she was spouting

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol she has PartTimeWorkingMummy posting about her now - another instamum who has serious questions over the funds people have donated (see tattle about this). Can’t believe I am saying this but Elleh run for the hills don’t get involved with PTWM who has doxxed innocent people (illegal!!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol she has PartTimeWorkingMummy posting about her now - another instamum who has serious questions over the funds people have donated (see tattle about this). Can’t believe I am saying this but Elleh run for the hills don’t get involved with PTWM who has dozed innocent people (illegal!!!)
What did PTWM do??

Reactions: 1
What did PTWM do??

Took loads (thousands upon thousands) of money in donations that were supposed to be used to support women in need/women needing help fleeing domestic abuse etc but it was all done via a paypal account, wasn’t a registered charity and there’s no record of where any of the money has gone. She claimed it went to various charities but they all denied getting any of it. Seems like she’s used the money for her own personal
Spending- she refuses to provide proper proof of where the money has gone but maintains that it’s all gone to
Charity. People are still donating to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also loads of stuff with PTWM doesn’t add up - loads of stuff has been uncovered as lies relating to stuff she’s written about in her books - she’s made up loads of stuff about herself etc loads of dodgy stuff. She’s as crooked as they come. Her fella is a copper so it seems he’s helping her to stay just inside the letter of the law but it’s a big old mess......

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.