Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post on trolls/bullying...So it's ruined her day with her boys because she's been sitting on social media seeing what people have said about her joke of an ad? Or reading comments about her new body positive video. If I was going to spend the day with my boys, I wouldn't be checking social media. Go be in the moment with them. That's her problem, she spends all her time focuses on herself and her phone. She's missing out on her son's childhood!

Reactions: 18
What happened to 'I DON'T CARE'?
I think shes doing it for engagment on her Instagram. Her likes and comments are so low at the min that brands won't see her account as being worthy of paid work. .this way she gets lots of sympathy likes and comments 🙃🙄

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why any one when they’re crying and upset thinks oh I know I’ll take a selfie and upload it to Instagram. Anything for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Everything said is true! She’s a bleeping joke calling people trolls. 100% genuine eh, block delete on repeat!! She’s a sad case honestly! Never hear about her ads after one post! Fakest girl Iv ever known and she’s sick of being caught out. Oh and we’ve ruined her life, thought she didn’t care about tattle lol. Stop being a joke then people wouldn’t have anything to say!

Excuse me love, duck off with your fake tears for sympathy. You did lie and deleted the evidence. FACT. Same with the tree cutting saga, deleted evidence and lied. I’d have a lot more respect for you and probably wouldn’t feel the need to even comment on here if you didn’t delete every comment or question that you didn’t like or just couldn’t be annoyed answering. You drive people here by not having an adult conversation with them.

Reactions: 21
Hi guys. I’ve not been on for a couple of weeks. I’ve also not watched any of Rebecca’s stories or YouTube videos in that time. It’s been hard tbh, had no inspiration for a fortnight.

Anyways, just saw her crying post. What’s she done now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Says shes totally done but i could bet my life she will be on instagram stories within the next few days dancing in the dungeon, shaking her arse and ignoring the boys to 'I Dont Care🎶'

Rebecca hun, you are trolling your own followers!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
It’s very embarrassing that she has taken a picture of herself crying, if you were that upset the. I don’t think it would enter your head to take a pic. All for engagement and playing the troll card.
No one is a troll but she clearly contradicted herself last night on a the skincare post. She needs to learn to do her research and be professional!

That post she has just done is very unprofessional, she is a business and people will pick faults if it’s not being done correctly. This wouldn’t happen in any workplace if you made an error. Unfortunately her job is in the public eye. She needs to get over it!

Reactions: 19
Christ that’s embarrassing. She could have at least checked her grammar before posting. Ruined her day? How about stay off social media and pay them poor boys some attention.

Reactions: 11
Totally all about engagement. Look at how many likes that post has got, compared to the few hundred her last one got. i dont understand why these so called influencers think by posting a pic of themselves crying, that all the wrong they’ve done and all the bullshit they’ve spoken can be undone! Pulling the troll card is getting pathetic now. They’re all just jumping on the bandwagon. More fool all those who are straight on licking her ass

Reactions: 17
It’s very embarrassing that she has taken a picture of herself crying, if you were that upset the. I don’t think it would enter your head to take a pic. All for engagement and playing the troll card.
No one is a troll but she clearly contradicted herself last night on a the skincare post. She needs to learn to do her research and be professional!

That post she has just done is very unprofessional, she is a business and people will pick faults if it’s not being done correctly. This wouldn’t happen in any workplace if you made an error. Unfortunately her job is in the public eye. She needs to get over it!
So true, her work is so slapdash, she puts no thought into anything or spends no time researching a product, she is just overjoyed when a brand wants to work with her-and sadly people can see through that. Her Body Confidence video was all over the place, its as if she has just sat down with no thought about what she is going to talk about, I think that's why she repeats herself so much. You can tell she has no workplace skills, because if she acted like that in the workplace, she would have been sacked a long time ago.

Reactions: 12
Bet her tears have cleared up now with all the likes and comments she is getting! Only thing she cares about is social media. Ruined your day with your sons!! Get a grip silly girl put your phone down for once and take your kids out

All those people commenting they wouldnt say it to you in the street ... YESSS i bleeping would hun😂

Id message you and tell you but id just get blocked for having an opinion 😜😜😜😜😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Que all the ‘ they are jealous’ ‘they are just miserable in their own lives’ comments. Surely her followers see it as well? It cant just be us?

Reactions: 19
Sadly Rebecca is blind to the way her own partner behaves, with his nasty comments about large people or his racist comments about people speaking different languages. Maybe if she stopped deleting any comment that questions or disagrees with her people would not be contacting the brands she works with. She only wants to engage with the creeps who constantly kiss her backside. She's extremely immature for a 25 Yr old mother of 2. Because she is so self absorbed she can't give quality time solely to her boys,they are used as props in her need for attention on social media. She will never be an influencer because she wants to sensor her viewers/subscribers. In the real world people don't always agree, but most adults can put across their point without disregarding other peoples opinions. If you don't want to acknowledge what all your viewers say, stop putting your life on social media. If you want to sell your privacy don't be surprised when people call you out on inconsistencies and disingenuous behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So contacting brands about mistakes she has made is trolling?! Oh I’m sorry I thought this was your job, if I made a mistake at work I would be reprimanded...I wouldn’t go on and call my boss a troll because let’s face it I’d probably get the sack!

They need to realise they are accountable for all their actions and that we the general public are the only reason they can do what they do, blocking people for clicking no on a poll about kids presents or blocking people because they disagree with you is not how real life works, she really needs to get a proper job and join the bleeping real world!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.