Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says shes been using the skin oil before bed and it leaves her feeling 'super awake' ... who the duck wants to feel awake before they go to bed?
Has she lost the bleeping plot. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly the girl isnt all there! Why would she do that! Does her brain not work at all? My skins breaking out so bad.. hi guyyyyys ive been using this serum for a week
Now.. im done i cant deal with it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why she shouldn’t be sent beauty products. There’s so many more deserving BEAUTY bloggers out there.

Reactions: 13
I have the pr contact might email them to say what a joke that was with her saying how bad her skin is then promoting their products. And saved the videos before she gets chance to delete!

Reactions: 26
Sorry but how on earth can your child’s birthday stress you out so much?? Oh wait that’s right it’s because it’s Woodys and the poor little guy doesn’t matter to her. Watch her be bouncing off the walls come Alfie’s birthday though 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I asked her if she thought the product was related to the break out... guess what guys... i got blocked [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry but how on earth can your child’s birthday stress you out so much?? Oh wait that’s right it’s because it’s Woodys and the poor little guy doesn’t matter to her. Watch her be bouncing off the walls come Alfie’s birthday though 🙄
You need to contact the company and stop this charade 😂 that would serve her right

Reactions: 6
It makes me so annoyed because I got sent one of their products to do an ad after trying it and it didn’t agree with my skin so I didn’t do the ad. She’s such a money grabber and so fake. Gives the whole industry a bad name! Glad it’s just my hobby & not a job because it’s so easy yet so dull as it doesn’t take long to take a pic / video & upload it!

Reactions: 21
I asked her if she thought the product was related to the break out... guess what guys... i got blocked [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Oh she’s digging her own grave now! I hope to god her channel dies! She’s a disgrace! She’s going to have nobody left to block at this rate. Her latest post hasn’t even got 300 likes. All I can say is hahaha! People are finally seeing that girl for the knob she is

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.