Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last 3 post can’t even reach the usual 1k likes. “A happy post” of herself. A bedtime post of the boys, and a ad post.. maybe more followers are realising what a selfish & hypocritical twit she really is ☺

The sooner her channel and Instagram fades, the better. There’s nothing more I would love for our Elleh to wake up and get a proper job and deal with the day to day struggles the majority some of us may have 😬

Reactions: 9
She’s stressed?!
She doesn’t work, she’s home all day, her boyfriend is home all day, she has nothing to be bloody stressed about.....

Reactions: 12
New that bloody holiday was gifted... after being up jet2s arse for so long was only a matter of time before they gave in! Pisses me off take the kids out of school first week back for a free bee

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sons birthday and holiday really stressful situations they are.. try going to leave now for a 12hr nursing night shift.. daft cow

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Gifted or a photoshoot for helloshitstyle?

Stressed because she’s going on holiday and her and Woody have a birthday. Oh boooo bleeping hoo!!! ‘So much work’ Laughable!!!!

Reactions: 14
Is she actually for real?! She’s stressed because it’s her birthday and woodys birthday and they are going on a FREE holiday. She needs to get a grip! I’m 9 months pregnant and have been off work due to doctors orders of bedrest because me and baby were poorly. I’m stressed because this is my rainbow baby and to be honest I can’t really afford to be off work but have to. My partner already works full time plus now has to work all the extra hours under the sun to support us. Which means I have to try struggle to do the house work , prepare for baby coming and try rest as much as possible, all the while stressing about money and my baby being okay. And she’s stressed sitting on her arse, doing a food shop now and then with her partner at home full time??! I WISH I had her stresses for god sake

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sons birthday and holiday really stressful situations they are.. try going to leave now for a 12hr nursing night shift.. daft cow
I feel you, just got in from a 13 hour shift. Left the house before 7am - my children were in bed. Got in at 9pm - my children are in bed. Same again tomorrow. She doesn't know how lucky she is!

Reactions: 17
Of course the bleeping holiday is gifted! Bore off 😴
Who and why the duck would anyone gift those 2 bores a holiday!

I feel a bit sad for her, she must be quite unhappy underneath 😕
I can’t even feel sorry for her anymore. She’s a selfish, self absorbed cow, thinks she has stresses, well I wish those were the only stresses I had. For her to say that she’s sooooo stressed because she’s got a holiday coming up and a birthday party, well that’s sealed the deal for me. She’s a bleep. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 28
Didn’t she just post two seconds ago that she’s breaking out and her skin is terrible and two seconds later she’s doing an AD telling us to buy some tit because it’s so amazing for your skin and it’s left hers feeling so amazing?

Poor poor timing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So on her stories tonight she’s saying how bad her skin is atm... half hour later she’s promoting a skin serum she’s been using for the past week saying how good it is? 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hang on a minute, she said her skin is really bad at the moment and then in the next story shows a new face oil she’s been using for a week now, hmmm don’t think it stress that’s gave her spots! It’s the new face product!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only Rebecca would post about having spotty skin then post a new face product she’s using and saying her skin feels great 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CAN I JUST SCREAM HERE!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! Iv followed this dim-wit for a few years, and through habit keep following. HOWEVER.... tonight hearing this spoilt, egotistical, selfish moron say she’s stressed cos it’s her kids birthday and she’s going on holiday ect ect has pissed-me-the-duck-off. How can she think she is being relatable OR going to get simpathy. It just goes to show what kind of person you have to be to do that ‘job’, she’s so far up her own arse, if she farted she’d suffocate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.