Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food shop =
Cheap meat and unethical farming
Plastic
tit meals
No real cooking involved, actually maybe I will give her the benefit of the doubt about that but there is just bland, unexciting, un inspiring crap
Pouring sauce from a jar isn’t really cooking in my opinion

Reactions: 6
WHAT does she do with all the chopped tomatoes she buys?! Does she collect them? Is she saving them for a rainy day? Anyone ever actually seen her use them for anything? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Food haul- I got these bottles of water cause they are really handy to have in the car and stuff and the boys get thirsty and stuff so I got these bottles of water and they are easy to open for the boys to have in the car when they are thirsty and stuff, so I got water. Seriously, it's like when you need to write an essay with a certain word count so start adding in extra words everywhere....She literally stretches 2 mins worth of chat to 20 mins 😑😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg please dont tell me poor woody was taken out in public looking like that, she should be ashamed as a mother how she doesnt care what they look like, kids are a reflection of yourself, even if I look a mess my daugther is always dressed nicely. Also Steve's latest post with woody, trying to make out like its today when hes in the outfit from the vlog a totally different outfit from Reb's story 🙄🙈 if your going to lie then at least check what your missus has posted first so it doesnt make you look a tit

Food haul- I got these bottles of water cause they are really handy to have in the car and stuff and the boys get thirsty and stuff so I got these bottles of water and they are easy to open for the boys to have in the car when they are thirsty and stuff, so I got water. Seriously, it's like when you need to write an essay with a certain word count so start adding in extra words everywhere....She literally stretches 2 mins worth of chat to 20 mins 😑😩
I've not even watched it but if shes justifying buying plastic by saying it's easy to open, i forgot reusable bottles are so difficult 🙄

Reactions: 9
I felt really sorry for her watching her new video, when she was talking about what meals she was making this week. Not sure why she just looked really sad, abit like a little girl playing house she doesn’t know what she’s doing bless her 😫
I’m same age so not slating her having a family at her age.

Reactions: 9
Just watched and at the beginning you can literally see 2 sandwiches and what looks like the peanut bars aldi do in the background plus something else but I cant tell what, why leave them out the video they arent even bad food 😕

Reactions: 10
As an ‘influencer’ shouldn’t she be encouraging people to think about their use of plastic? Ok, so your water tastes a bit iffy sometimes cos it’s not mains, get a filter system and buy yourself and the boys a reusable bottle. I know it’s the holidays but duck me the amount of items I would class as snacks in that shop were ridiculous, if she’s going to give them snacks so much it needs to be fruit/veg, or she needs to start making them herself, there were so many with 3 red traffic lights I noticed. Does she’s not buy frozen peas? We eat a pack per week! Lettuce??! Was that for the rabbit? Turned the volume down!

Reactions: 12
They're diet is awful, sugar filled breakfasts, processed lunches, stodgy processed dinners, unhealthy snacks. Does she think those vegetable crisps actually substitute real vegetables? It realleh realleh doesn't.

Reactions: 7
Warm water drank from plastic bottles left in the car is a big no no.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why has she said “ if you want to follow my chicken curry recipe check out my Instagram” ffs it’s a jar from Tesco! The recipe is on the jar. If goes.... cook some chicken, add the sauce... done

This is how to make butter chicken guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This post maked me laugh so much
Shes hilarious sad. Possibly worst cook/food haul ever its comical.
Hows their house renovation moving along?

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one to think that maybe the rabbit disappearing is not all it seems? She doesn’t want to go the vets with it tomorrow so the easiest thing is to say it ‘disappeared’ so she doesn’t have to go 🧐

Reactions: 14
Christ ... She is more persistent about the health of the buneh than she is when her children are ill.

Reactions: 8
WHAT does she do with all the chopped tomatoes she buys?! Does she collect them? Is she saving them for a rainy day? Anyone ever actually seen her use them for anything? 🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂I swear I wondered this too, every week she buys at least 3 cans 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.