Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so defensive it’s actually unreal! When people were telling her that would be a cruel thing to do, why does she take it so personal?! If you’re going to say dumb tit expect to be corrected.
If you want to play hero and save the ‘poorleh’ rabbit, get off your arse and find a vet. Not everything has to be filmed and used for content.

Also, this probably sounds petty but even that fly video last night was copied. Motheringit posted something pretty much identical a few days ago!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so defensive it’s actually unreal! When people were telling her that would be a cruel thing to do, why does she take it so personal?! If you’re going to say dumb tit expect to be corrected.
If you want to play hero and save the ‘poorleh’ rabbit, get off your arse and find a vet. Not everything has to be filmed and used for content.

Also, this probably sounds petty but even that fly video last night was copied. Motheringit posted something pretty much identical a few days ago!
😂😂😂omg she’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 3
She's so thick. Also, she has bought gym clothes to wear to do the food shop. ( It's not the first time she throws on the gym leggins just to go shopping) She makes me want to slam my head against a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a few pairs of gym leggings from primark that i like to lounge around in and I can confirm they’re see through, just the way she likes it. I couldn’t go outside in them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The rabbit isn’t in its usual spot....it’s usual spot is down a warren somewhere fool! Poor ruby must of thought death was better then having that mad
Woman try and shove PET food in its face (that it’s never eaten before as it’s not a pet rabbit) rabbit has had a lucky escape either way

Reactions: 17
Ugh the return of the stupid pulling faces 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the rabbits not in the usual spots and she doesn’t know what she’ll do if she doesn’t come back in a couple of hours. How about get on with your life you absolute dramatic melt , it’s a WILD rabbit.

Reactions: 19
It literally drives me crazy that her content has got so poor that she now has to use a YouTube slot each week for the food haul which she used to just do on her stories !! ... Seriously she's a joke now ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is with Woody's vest hanging off he's shoulders poor little mite it's about time she brought him the right size 12-18 months just because he's nearly 2 doesn't mean he'll fit into 2-3 clothes... How thick can she actually be you buy the size your child fits not what age they are 😠

Reactions: 18
10 mins and counting everyone!! I know you’re all as excited as I am 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she going on like that rabbit was a childhood pet? She came across the thing 24 hours ago... “her usual spot” - bore off love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why couldn't she just say once we've got a young wild rabbit visiting the garden and leave it at that,
Why name it, buy rabbit food, interfere with it, ring a vet, ring the rspca or even consider buying a cage .
I suspect she's over compensating because so many called her out for having dogs with protruding rib crib cages who get bounced on repeatedly and locked in a room with cold hard flooring for the best part of their day 😡.

Reactions: 6
Why couldn't she just say once we've got a young wild rabbit visiting the garden and leave it at that,
Why name it, buy rabbit food, interfere with it, ring a vet, ring the rspca or even consider buying a cage .
I suspect she's over compensating because so many called her out for having dogs with protruding rib crib cages who get bounced on repeatedly and locked in a room with cold hard flooring for the best part of their day 😡.
She loves animals remember... til she got annoyed by a fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is with Woody's vest hanging off he's shoulders poor little mite it's about time she brought him the right size 12-18 months just because he's nearly 2 doesn't mean he'll fit into 2-3 clothes... How thick can she actually be you buy the size your child fits not what age they are 😠
Why is he wearing a vest in this heat??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.