Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The RSPCA doesn’t open until 9 what Is she on about. But then said she spoke to them but they aren’t open today as it’s bank holiday?? Full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never heard of a vet being shut on a bank holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some smaller practices are in my area but somewhere will be open if she was willing to travel.

The RSPCA doesn’t open until 9 what Is she on about. But then said she spoke to them but they aren’t open today as it’s bank holiday?? Full of tit
The sick animal helpline is open 24 hours.

Reactions: 2
Why is she concerning herself with a WILD rabbit? It’s a wild animal. Leave it alone! If it’s hurt, it’s hurt. It’s a wild animal and it doesn’t need some dopey cow like her steaming in trying to rescue it.
Christ she’s as thick as tit.
Not only that don’t wild rabbits carry diseases? That would be my first concern- yeh lets bring that in the house 🙄

Reactions: 13
*facepalm* we have a rabbit warren in our garden, not once have I felt the need to interfere with them, leave the thing be!

Reactions: 5
She says she has been advised to take it to the local vets. She says she can’t today as it’s bank holiday so she will have to see if ‘Ruby’ is still around tomorrow. AKA - she’s hoping it’s fucked off so she doesn’t have to leave the dungeon tomorrow.
Also if she takes it to the vet she will have to pay, we all know how much she hates paying for things

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She definitely doesn’t want to help it. All for show! I’ve given her details this morning of a vet open in Skipton. Now she’s off shopping 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s done a highlight of this bloody rabbit she going to post about it tomorrow when the fox has had it. And yes Rebecca you are cruel for saying your going to keep it as a nice pet, it’s either got an illness and will die, or it has lost its mum and you taking it as your pet won’t help the mum find it! Bloody moron.

• Sad
Shes bought more carrotts for a wild rabbit than she has for her own family in a months worth of food shops 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she seriously bought a wild rabbit carrots to eat? Seriously?

No one can be that thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also if she takes it to the vet she will have to pay, we all know how much she hates paying for things
Unless it’s a primark haul as an excuse to parade herself in front of the camera for her ‘paying customers’

Reactions: 1
I know you read here so I just thought I’d let you know carrots are actually bad for rabbits

Reactions: 6
This one lives in the country, claims to be a country girl but wants to cage a wild rabbit and goes to Aldi to buy it some bleeping carrots, is she having a laugh. Go pick a few dandelions and thistles for the rabbit if you really need to feed it and then move back to the city cos you’re out of your natural environment ya knob carrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg she actually bought pet food 😂😂😂

I’m done ⚰ ⚰ ⚰⚰⚰

She shouldn’t be allowed outside of a ring road 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg just caught up on her stories about this bloody rabbit 🤣🤣🤣 the girl is unbelievable 🤣 I’ve never heard of anyone being as thick as her before in my life, what does she think the rabbit has been living off in the wild before she went and bought it some carrots and pet food 😩😩🤣 why would u think a wild rabbit would make a good pet? Here’s an idea Reb, if Alfeh wants a pet rabbit and you are willing to look after it, GO AND BUY ONE, oh no you can’t look after the children and pets you’ve got properly never mind another one 🙄🙄

Omg just caught up on her stories about this bloody rabbit 🤣🤣🤣 the girl is unbelievable 🤣 I’ve never heard of anyone being as thick as her before in my life, what does she think the rabbit has been living off in the wild before she went and bought it some carrots and pet food 😩😩🤣 why would u think a wild rabbit would make a good pet? Here’s an idea Reb, if Alfeh wants a pet rabbit and you are willing to look after it, GO AND BUY ONE, oh no you can’t look after the children and pets you’ve got properly never mind another one 🙄🙄
She probably thought oooo a gifted rabbit for the boys, just like the other gifted stuff she only seems to give/involve the boys with, she won’t go out and buy one, not our Rebecca 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s really annoying me with the brace situation I’ve noticed she has NEVER got it in, in her day in the life vlogs it’s never in.. she never gives updates that would be helpful for people.. I have fixed metal braces purely for that reason that I would be able to take them out ... they have cost me 4.5k.
when I went to speak about the options the clear removable braces she has you have to wear for minimum 22 hours a day else your teeth will move back super quick if you don’t train them to stay throughout treatment she just can’t be arsed so frustrating!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.