Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe even the eager beaver himself ... lot of comments defending him & his reaction to the gender reveal
Got really aggy when I said Steve hadn't been jabbed too i mean bloody hell no one is actually arsed but it was a valid explanation why he couldn't go to Spain

Reactions: 14
Next for the girl and a primark Tshirt for the boys to share
Literally just came here to say this!!
Those poor boys!
She thinks having by having a little girl her life will be complete...i dont think her life will ever be good enough for her.
She says she cries when the boys argue and bicker.....wait until she throws a girl into the mix...girls are sassy and I dont think rebecca will cope!

Reactions: 23
Exactly what I said in my post last night but don’t worry one day something will pull the rug from under her

Reactions: 12
Sorry, but can somebody please explain to me how leggings are adorable??
FUCK MY LIFE HERE SHE IS DRESSED AS A MEDIEVAL PEASANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! ITS SPRING NOW REBECCA GET SOME FUCKING COLOUR ON !!!! NEVER KNOWN ANYONE LOOK SO SHIT IN CLOTHES, EVER!

Reactions: 31
Omg with all that's going on I forgot about his middle name being WALTER

Reactions: 12
I can vouch for this - dropped my 7 year old daughter off this morning and said bye love you and I was met with "yeah see you never" after eye rolling me all morning. Girls are a different kettle of fish, I say this having experienced both genders

Reactions: 20
No way she’d have been able to keep a miscarriage to herself, she’d have loved the attention too much.

Reactions: 4
Was this gifted? I hope it wasn't as there's no mention of gifted or Ad, yet they appear to be making a bigger fuss of her than any of the other parents

Reactions: 4
No way she’d have been able to keep a miscarriage to herself, she’d have loved the attention too much.
I now think she had a miscarriage when she was in hospital (working from her hospital bed!) That’s when she started lying about guuurlstones that have magically disappeared since being pregnant. I see it as a way to disguise going into hospital, if needed and Steve wouldn’t question it. If he had known she had lost a baby, he would have been fuming because he didn’t want a third child. Or perhaps he did know and that’s why she walked home from hospital because he was mad at her for falling pregnant. If that was the case, he definitely should have wrapped up! We’ll not be hearing about gallstones again. This band-aid, content baby will make them magically disappear.

Reactions: 18
My mum had one of each. She said girls are way harder. You have more trouble with bitchiness at school, all that drama! Boys just crack on

Reactions: 7
Typical Rebecca, nothing practical. Each to their own, but that just looks cheap and nasty, much like her

To an uneducated, inarticulate cretin like her, everything is adorable or cute, because she has a limited and immature vocabulary
Most mums would be picking up some little sleepsuits but nah right for the tutu… she’ll be picking one up for herself too no doubt. Or saying it matches mummehs outfit today so they are twins n stuff cos she’s a girl and so is mummeh and it’s suh cute

Reactions: 20
I think beggy is a lying bitch and 100% tricked Stever beaver 🦫 into the pregnancy but I do think all these elaborate stories about Beggy having a miscarriage and hiding it from Steve or getting forced by Steve to have a termination then changing her mind are a bit far fetched ... I mean we literally know when she has sex, how regularly etc & I don't think it's something she'd be able to go through without telling anyone especially her partner who she lives with ... u don't just have a miscarriage go home and be normal No shade just my opinion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.