Rebecca Lamb #103 Beaver Steaver needs a breather, Tattle's still wondering when he'll leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG those outfits are just awful but this one makes her look like she should be in a Lynda La Plante drama playing a sex worker. 🥴
View attachment 1123282
🎶 Now that you’re gone! All that’s left is a band of gold!🎶 😂 bleeping hell, if Steve leaves she won’t even have that because he seems reluctant to walk old Bogtrotter down the aisle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hard to pick one but one that’s not been mentioned when she thought she was the next Mary berry making a cheesecake but didn’t bother with icing sugar just plonked the cream cheese on top 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she said she hoped she wouldn’t get anymore gallbladder flare ups once they’d removed the organ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The comments 😂😂 you ok hun?? It’s so funny because sen_mummy doesn’t follow even follow beggy anymore. Their poor children, well rebegga YOUR POOR CHILDREN! with a bleeping mother like you. And I bet she orgasmed when Lucy commented, shame Lucy didn’t get the memo about her sister 👀💀🌚 #hypocrites
View attachment 1123058View attachment 1123059View attachment 1123060
WE’RE the ones who are thick?! It’s “they’re”, “they’re”, “their” and “they’re”, thank you very much. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments 😂😂 you ok hun?? It’s so funny because sen_mummy doesn’t follow even follow beggy anymore. Their poor children, well rebegga YOUR POOR CHILDREN! with a bleeping mother like you. And I bet she orgasmed when Lucy commented, shame Lucy didn’t get the memo about her sister 👀💀🌚 #hypocrites
View attachment 1123058View attachment 1123059View attachment 1123060
All of these dickheads have probably got an account, never mind a thread 😄 do they not understand that mentioning Tattle will send people here to read, and there's a chance they'll end up staying

We hope you find some happiness Lucy when you're not screaming and arguing with hubby or digging your sister out of her racist hole

I don't know the other one who's moaning... and Dingle, well, there's more chance of Putin becoming an Avon lady than you sorting yourself out

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To this day I’m still so sad that she deleted her singing highlight, her rendition of can’t fight the moonlight was absolute gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.